The Hospital

Marcus' Point of View
"Who was it?" Anna and Martinus said at the same time.
"Who do you think it was?" I asked them.
"I don't know." Martinus said and Anna stopped to think for a second.
"I hate him! Where is he?" Anna shouted.
"What am I missing out on here? Who was it?" Martinus asked.
"My dad." Anna responded. Those words made my mind go a mile a minute. He deserves to die. What he did isn't right and it shouldn't have happened. I got so mad that I felt my fists and jaw clench. Anna backed up into Martinus' arms because she noticed. I don't want to hurt anyone except her dad.
"It's okay Marcus, we'll find him. It's going to be okay." Martinus said and began to walk towards me. I wanted to agree and move on to finding Morgana's dad, but I couldn't stop my blood from boiling. I lost it.
"It won't be okay! That won't stop Morgana being in the hospital right now would it? It wouldn't save her from almost dying would it?" I shouted.
"Oh Marcus, she'll be okay. Believe me, she's been strong since we were little. If she could survive that hell hole at home, she can survive anything." Anna said and hugged me. I calmed down and got upset. She should have never of had to go through that or this. Anna backed back into Martinus' arms afterward, I could see she was almost in tears.
"Anyways, let's find a way to catch him before anything else happens." Martinus said and Anna and I both nodded.

**1 hour later**

By now we've went home and told dad what happened and I showed him that page of Morgana's journal, not allowing him to read anything else. We've gone to the police about it and they said they would try to do their best to find him. As of now, we're going on our own adventure trying to find him. We've searched everywhere around where we first lost Morgana, and just about everywhere else around the area.

Just when we were about to give up, I got a call. I looked at the number that was calling me, it was the hospital. I picked it up immediately.

Before I got the chance to say anything, the doctor on Morgana's case began speaking,
"Marcus, you need to get down here right away. Something has happened with Morgana."

A/N Hey guys! Long time no talk! Stay tuned for the next upload!