Tour, Day 1 (Continued)

Marcus' Point of View

I woke up and checked my phone. I still had no messages from Anna or Morgana. I knew that I had to get up and get ready to go to Oslo for today's concert, but I didn't want to get up. Instead I texted Adonia.

Marcus- Hey, you up?

Adonia- Yeah, what's up?

Marcus- Nothing, I just don't want to get out of bed.

Adonia- Well who says you have to?

Marcus- I have to go to Oslo for another concert today.

Adonia- Oh that sucks :(

Marcus- Yeah, we should hang out before I go.

Adonia- Sure! I have nothing to do anyways.

Marcus- Ok, want to meet at the park near the arena in about a half an hour?

Adonia- Sure, see you soon ;)

I got up and started getting ready. I wanted to get to know Adonia in person, I also wanted to see her again. I got ready in about 20 minutes then I left to go to the park. When I got there, I saw Adonia sitting on the bench, beautiful as ever. She was wearing a maroon shirt, tucked into her black skirt. She had a white scarf on and she was wearing black boot heels. She turned around and saw me, then she started walking towards me. When she got to me she opened her arms and we hugged. After we walked to the bench and sat down. Two dogs ran up to us, there was a west highland white terrier, and a husky. It was just like the first day I met Morgana. I almost began tearing up, until Adonia spoke.

"They're so cute!" Adonia began petting them.

"Yeah, they are." I smiled, watching Adonia. She was beautiful. I normally wouldn't call other girls beautiful, but I'm not with Morgana right now, and she didn't want me to think about her. This is just my way of distracting myself.

"So, as you've figured out, I'm Adonia."

"Yeah, it's a beautiful name."

"Thanks, it actually means beautiful."

"Oh wow."

"Yeah."

An our passed then Dad called me.

"Hey what's up?"

"Where are you? We're ready to go."

"I'm at the park with a friend."

"Ok, I'll be there soon to pick you up."

"Okay, can they come to Oslo with us?"

"Sure."

"Ok, thanks. Bye."

Adonia had been listening in to the conversation.

"You want me to come?" She asked me.

"Well I was going to offer it, if you'd like. You could come backstage with me."

"Who could pass that offer?" She giggled.

"There they are." I said as Dad pulled up to the park.

We ran up to the car and hopped in. We sat in the back, next to Martinus. We were talking at the start of the 2 hour long drive to the airport, until Adonia fell asleep on my shoulder. I felt my phone go off. I picked it up and it was a message from Martinus. I looked up and Martinus ignored my stare. I looked back at my phone and it said;

Text from, Martinus;

Martinus- A new 'Friend' huh?

Marcus- Yes she's a friend, why do you care?

Martinus- I don't know, maybe just the fact that your GIRLFRIEND is in the hospital and you're here with this chick.

Marcus- Martinus, she's nothing but a friend. I swear.

Martinus- I wonder what Morgana would think of this 'friend'.

Marcus- She's not as important to me as Morgana is, and you know that.

Martinus- Is she just a distraction? Now that's just mean.

Marcus- She's a friend Martinus. I have Friends other than you and Anna.

Martinus- What happened to our promise that 'Girls won't ever stop us from being close'?

Marcus- Martinus, I love you, but sometimes we have to go out on our own and learn and explore.

Martinus- Whatever.

I saw Martinus turn his phone off so I did the same. Then I fell asleep until we arrived at the airport. At the airport we got through security and we got onto our plane. Since the plane was all booked up, Adonia had to share a seat with me, which I was fine with. On the way back to Oslo, Adonia and I both fell asleep.

Oslo, Day two.

A/N So Marcus and Adonia seem to be getting closer. Comment your thoughts! (I will now start answering every single comment on my book!)