Du

Morgana's Point of View
I woke up on a couch, it seems to be backstage. I was alone in the room but I heard the concert. I sat up and went on my instagram on my phone. Marcus and Martinus posted a cute picture of them on the stage while they were setting up and the caption was "Are you ready?". I kept scrolling through my instagram when the faint music from the concert stopped. I heard Marcus' voice talking to the crowd and I heard the crowd screaming. All of this was faint but I could kind of hear it. I must be in a soundproof room.

The music stopped and Marcus walked in the room.
"You're awake! You wanna see something cool?" He asked me.
"Sure." I said as Marcus grabbed my hand and pulled me out onto the stage.

Marcus' Point of View
Martinus and I were singing on stage, the same order of songs as usual. Then it was time to bring a girl onto stage. (Pretend that they brought girls on stage before First Kiss came out, because this is taking place in 2015). We were about to pick a girl from the crowd but then I pulled Martinus over to the side and talked to him.
"I think we should invite Morgana onto the stage." I told martinus.
"What will the MMers think of that?" He responded.
"Well there's only one way to find out."
"Okay, let's do it." Martinus said as we were walking back to the main stage .

"Okay guys! We are going to be switching who we bring up onto the stage today! Marcus is going to get them right now!" I heard Martinus shout as I left the stage to go get Morgana. I got to the room where I laid Morgana down to rest. I hope she's awake, if not we will do what we usually do. When I got to the room, she was awake.

"You're awake! You wanna see something cool?" I asked her.
"Sure." Morgana said as I brought her onto the stage.
"Woah." She said once she saw I was taking her on stage and she saw all the fans.
"It will be okay. Just follow my lead." I told her.

Unknown's Point of View
I was at the concert and Marcus and Martinus were singing. Then they were going to bring a girl on stage. Before they started searching the crowd, they left the stage to talk. Then Martinus came back on stage and explained what was happening.

"Okay guys! We are going to be switching who we bring up onto the stage today! Marcus is going to get them right now!" I looked over and saw that Marcus was walking off the stage. A few minutes passed and Martinus was entertaining us with his jokes, they weren't the best but they were funny. Then when Marcus came back, he was with her. With Morgana, I really hope she sees me, that she recognizes me.

Morgana's Point of View
Marcus brought me up on stage. This was going to be interesting. Why was I going up there? I hope the Mmers don't hate me. When I got onto the stage, Marcus motioned me to sit on a chair on the stage, then him and Martinus started singing a song for me. It was in another language so I didn't understand it

"E det bare en drøm? Eller kan det bli oss to? Og e ønske det va duuuu uuuu uuu som kom te me ja, duuu uu uuu for ingen e som duuu, e tenke hele tia på deee, du e den eneste for meeee - mmh mmh, det e du" That seemed to be the chorus, and everybody in the crowd was singing along.

Marcus and Martinus were singing the last line "Duuuuu" when I saw them. There sitting in the crowd, was...

A/N Who is the Unknown? Comment for more! I might start only uploading on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. This is a lot of work up loading everyday, sorry!