Who are you?

Marcus' Point of View

"Well, Morgana woke up with short term memory loss. Do you know what that is?" The doctor asked me.

I didn't hear her explain what it is though because I knew exactly what short term memory loss is. My ears began to ring as a million thoughts raced through my.mind, Would Morgana ever truly remember who I am? Will she ever regain all of our memories?

"Hello? Marcus?" The doctor was waving her hands to catch my attention again.

"Yeah, sorry. I know what short term memory loss is. How often will she lose her memory?" I asked the doctor.

"Based off of these tests, she could lose her memory every day, although we can't be certain until we find out for ourselves."

"Of course. Thank you." I said and returned back inside Morgana's room

As I returned, Anna and Martinus focused on my face for any recognition of how it went. I gave off nothing as I would tell them later. It ruined my mood and I don't want to ruin thiers.

I sat down next to Morgana. It felt awkward. Things between us have never been awkward before, as if we were soulmates. But now that Morgana lost her memory, things are... Different. Losing her memory doesn't make me love her any less, she's still the love of my life, but she doesn't remember me, so to her I'm just a stranger.

**Half an hour later**

Morgana is now asleep, the stress and confusion was too much for her. Martinus and Anna were about to leave but they pulled me into the hallway. I knew exactly what this was about.

"What did the doctor tell you?" Martinus asked me as soon as we were outside of Morgana's room. Anna was there too.

"Well... how do I explain this.." I began stuttering.

"Just spit it out." Martinus responded.

"Well, Morgana woke up with short term memory loss. She will remember Anna, but she won't remember any new memories for the past 6 months. The doctor isn't sure if she will ever remember any of those memories, and she also suspects that Morgana will lose her memory at a constant rate. Whether it be every day, hour, it's still uncertain." I explained.

"Short term memory loss? Please no," Anna began to say, "Our grandmother had short term memory loss and... Well I don't want the same things to happen to Morgana."

"Well there's nothing we can do now, other than catch your dad."

"Okay, let's do it."

A/N Hey guys, Sorry for a short part but I wanted to announce that I have released the interrogation to my new book, Interrogation! Stay tuned as the contest details are coming soon!