Tests

Morgana's Point of View
"I think I'm going home for a while." I told Anna.
"Okay, I get it."
"Thanks. Can you hand me my phone?"
"Sure."

I picked up my phone and saw texts from Marcus.

Marcus- Morgana, please answer me
Marcus- Please Morgana. It was a mistake
Marcus- I'm coming home, just stay there
Marcus- Morgana, please. I'm so sorry, I'm an idiot
Marcus- Please baby?
Morgana- Don't you dare call me baby after that! We're done Marcus! I remember everything, you said, how you would never leave me, how you would never betray me. Well look where we are now!
Marcus- Morgana, I'm so sorry. I'll show you how much. I needed a distraction because you kicked me out.
Morgana- A distraction!? Really Marcus? Does she know that she's 'Just a distraction'?
Marcus- I'm sorry Morgana. I didn't mean for that to happen. I screwed up. I'm sorry.

I read it then I texted my mom.

Morgana- Hey mom
Mom- Hi sweetheart! Are you okay? I've heard about you on the news. After you ran away I didn't want to come find you because it would help your father.
Morgana- I'm fine. Can I come home once I can leave the hospital?
Mom- Of course! Where are you? I'll come see you.
Morgana- I'm in the hospital in Trofors.
Mom- Okay, I'll be there in an hour.
Morgana- Thanks mom.

"Mom's on her way."
"Okay, I'm kind of nervous, is that bad? I haven't seen her since we were little."
"There's no need to be nervous, she still remembers and loves you."
"You sure?"
"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."
"Okay, thanks Morgey."
"You're welcome Anna."

**half an hour later**

The doctor walked in, "Hi Morgana, I heard you remember everything?"
"Yeah."
"Strange," I heard her murmur to herself, "Let's get some tests done."
"Okay, how long will that take?"
"About ten minutes."
"Okay, let's go then."

The doctor brought me to another room, with a huge machine.

"If you could just lay down here, with your head resting here," She said pointing.

I got on, and the machine pulled me under. About five minutes later, I was pulled back out and the doctor took a blood sample. After that, I was sent back to my room. When I got there, I saw Anna sitting on her phone. When she heard the doctor and I coming back in, she put her phone away and walked over to help me back to my bed.

"Well I have good news and bad news." The doctor told us.
"Can the news wait a bit? My mom's coming and I don't want to find out until she gets here." I told the doctor.
"Of course. Just push the button behind you to call me back."
"Ok thanks."

**20 minutes later**

I heard the doorknob start to turn. I looked up from my phone to see my mom standing in the doorway. Then she ran up to me and hugged me.

"I missed you so much!" My mom whispered in my ear.
"Well I'm not the only one you'll be happy to see."
"What do you mean?" My mom stopped hugging me and started looking in my room. Anna was hiding in the bathroom to surprise her.
"You can come out now!" I shouted to Anna.

Anna slowly made her way out of the bathroom. I saw my mom's face turn from confused, to surprised, to excited.

"Anna?" She asked. Anna nodded and they hugged. Anna looked over at me while they were hugging and she gave me the biggest smile I've seen in awhile.

After they pulled away, we talked for a while. I told my mom what happened, and why I'm in the hospital. I also told her why I want to go home with her instead of going home with Marcus.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I should have tried to protect you more."
"Mom, you protected me while I was at home. You've done enough, and I'm thankful for what you've done for me."
"You're so sweet," she told me and I yawned, since it's late, "why don't you get some rest. We'll leave tomorrow when they let you leave."
"Okay, thanks for coming."
"You're welcome"

I pulled out my phone and went on instagram. I saw that I had DM's from Marcus, but I ignored them. I put my phone down and went to sleep.

I woke up, to the sound of talking. I decided to eavesdrop and not open my eyes.

"I know, I didn't mean to! I'm not sure why I kissed back. I didn't know what I was doing." I heard Marcus say.
"I know, and I think you'll be able to convince her. It will take a while though." I heard Anna respond.
"I know, I'll do anything to make her forgive me."

I didn't want to listen to anymore so I opened my eyes. When I did, Marcus came to my side.

"Morgana, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean t-"
"I don't care. You did it, and that's all you can do about it now."
"I'm sorr-"
"Hold it, and get out."
"You can't just do tha-"
"I've kicked you out before, I can do it again. Now leave." I told him sternly, and he obeyed. Before he left, he looked me in the eyes. His eyes were red, I could tell that he had been up all night waiting for me to get up.

"Morgey, you gotta forgive him sometime or another." Anna whispered.
"Who says?"
"Your heart. I know you don't want to, but I know you love him."
"No, I don't."
"You'll forgive him soon, whether you want to or not."
"Why?"
"The doctor came with some news..."
"What news?"
"News you won't want to hear."

A/N Marcus screwed up. Would you forgive him?