Panic attack

Morgana's Point of View
I woke up and I was in the hotel room. Am I dead? I heard the sound of Marcus voice, I'm probably dead. I heard that Marcus was talking to Martinus, I'm probably dead and imagining things, but if I'm dead and they are here, are they dead too?

"So you really like her, huh?" I heard Martinus say to Marcus.
"Yeah, she's different. Different in a good way. She has gone through a lot in her life, and I would do anything to keep her safe." Marcus said to Martinus. I felt both of their eyes on me.
"Just make sure you take good care of her. I'm sorry for what I did, I just didn't want you to pick her over me."
"Martinus, that would never happen. I love her just as much as I love you. You're my brother, I could never leave you. I could never leave her though either."
"Ok, just remember about me. Never forget me."
"I won't. By the way have you started liking anyone?"
"Well I kinda liked Morgana, too bad there wasn't a second one of her. She's the perfect girl, but don't worry, I won't try to take her." I slowly started opening my eyes, making it look as if I just woke up. Martinus saw me opening my eyes and he left the room. Marcus walked up to me.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Once I fully opened my eyes, I figured out that this room was same room I was in when Marcus asked me if I wanted to go to set up for the concert with him. Was that all a dream?
"Marcus? How did I get back here?" I asked, making him confused.
"What do you mean? You've been here all along... we got here last night, remember?"
"So you're telling me that was all a dream?" I mumbled to myself, Marcus heard me.
"What was all a dream?"
"Nothing."
"I was going to ask you if you wanted to-" I cut him off.
"Go with you to set up for your concert in an hour?"
"How did you kno-"
"Never mind, Sure I would love to come. Just promise not to leave my side. And if you do, please make sure I'm safe."
"Of course, why would you think I would leave you?"
"No reason, just wanted to make sure."
"Okay. Well you might want to get dressed then."
"Okay. I will be done soon." I got up and got dressed. Then I went down to the lobby to meet Marcus there. There were fans everywhere but we went out the back door. When we got to the arena where the concert was going to be held, we got out and went inside.
"I will have to go up onto the stage. Do you wanna take a seat here? You can also come with me if you would like."
"Would it be okay if I stayed with you? I feel kind of uneasy."
"Of course. I will have to do work, but you can still be with me. If you just wanna leave, tell me and we can go. They would be fine without me here to set up."
"Ok thank you." We went backstage and while Marcus was setting up, I sat there and watched him. I made sure to stay awake and be alert and ready to run. Everything was going well, then the alarms started going off. I screamed, preparing myself for what was about to happen.

A/N Was that a dream? Or were you predicting the future? Sorry for such a short part! I'm thinking Of starting another book, comment your thoughts on if you would read it or not!