Do you love me?

Morgana's Point of View

"It's okay." Marcus said as he was playing with my hair and rubbing my back gently. He picked me up, bridal style, and laid me down on the bed and without letting me go, he got into bed too. We laid there and he didn't let go of me.

"I'm sorry." I told him.

"It's okay." He told me.

"I'm just scared. What if someone took me? I love you Marcus, but I'm scared that if I was taken that I would never see you again. This person means business and I know it."

"It will be okay. I will protect you, I promise." he whispered into my ear causing my neck hairs to stand up.

Marcus' Point of View

I got into bed and fell asleep. Then I had a crazy dream.

Morgana and I were in my bedroom laying down on the bed.

"Marcus?" Morgana said to me.

"Yeah Morgana?" I asked.

"Do you love me?" She asked me.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" I reassured her.

"Would you do anything for me?" She asked me.

"Yes, I would do absolutely anything for you." I told her.

"Do you promise?"

"Yes. I would give up my world for you."

"I need you to leave me. To get as far as possible."

Then everything went black and it switched to a place that looked like a deserted island. I was running through the trees, shouting Morgana's name. I got to a beach and that's when I saw her. I started sprinting towards her and she just laid there, lifeless. She was washed up onto shore, her neck, wrists and head were all bloody and her clothes were ripped with holes everywhere. She wasn't breathing.

"I found her!" I shouted into my ear piece to let everyone else know so they could get us back to the helicopter. I gave her CPR but it wasn't working. I kept giving her CPR for the next 5 minutes.

"Come on Morgana. Please come back. I love you." That's when she coughed up water and opened her eyes. When she saw me her eyes got watery.

"Marcus..." Morgana whispered to me, coughing.

"Shh, it's okay. You're okay now. I'm going to get you to a hospital okay? You'll be okay." I told her, cradling her head in my hands.

"Do you love-" she started coughing, "- love me?" She asked me.

"Of course!" I said, tears in my eyes. I couldn't lose her again. I just got her back.

"Marcus, I can tell I don't have much time. So you have to do something, because it may be the last time you can do this." She whispered with a groggy voice.

"What is it?" I asked her. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I love her, and I can't lose her.

"Listen to my heartbeat." She said and coughed more.

I laid down next to her, scared that if I moved her she could stop breathing again. I hugged her and listened to her heartbeat. After a few seconds, her heart slowed down, almost to a stop. I quickly moved away and looked her in the eyes.

"Marcus I can't hold on anymore. I love you." She whispered, tears in her eyes.

"Don't say that. You'll be okay. We just have to get you back to the hospital. You're going to make it through this and we will have our happily ever after. I promised to make you happy and after you're feeling better we will travel the world and-" she cut me off.

"I'm sorry." She managed to say before she closed her eyes and didn't open them again. When she closed her eyes, a single tear fell from her eyes, onto the warm, red sand. Her breathing stopped and so did her heartbeat. That's when everyone found us and we rushed her to the nearest hospital.

I bolted awake. I felt gentle tears on my face, I had been crying in my sleep. I looked down and there was Morgana, sleeping peacefully and thankfully breathing normally. She was holding onto me with her legs curled up. I calmed down immediately after seeing her so peaceful and at ease. I know she has been stressing out lately and she has been very scared and worried, but asleep is when she can get away from all the worries in your life. The time you can dream anything you want to dream. The time when you're free and happy with no worry in the world.

A/N was his dream crazy or what? Morgana has had a dream similar to this before and it never happened so will this dream not happen either? Comment your thoughts!