Like a Dream - Part 1

Morgana's Point of View

I woke up in Marcus' arms and then Martinus walked in.

"It's almost time to go." He whispered to me, noticing that Marcus was still asleep.

"Okay, I will wake him up." I whispered back and Martinus left. I started shaking Marcus, at first lightly but when he didn't wake up I started shaking him harder. Then he woke up.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked me.

"It's almost time to go," I told him. "We better get ready."

"Okay." He said. I got up and started getting ready.

In about 5 minutes, I was dressed and ready to go. I was dressed in a bright red crop top, with navy ripped jeans. I came out to check on Marcus but he was still in bed. He fell asleep again. I ran up to him and pulled the blankets off of him. He groaned and I laughed.

"Get up Marcus! We have to go." I laughed at him. He groaned again. Then I opened the blinds and the sun shone on his eyes.

"Morgana close the blinds!" He said and hid his face in the pillow.

"Not until you get up!" I shouted back laughing.

I turned around to look out the window then Marcus grabbed me from behind. He picked me up off my feet and started tickling me.

"I warned you." Marcus spoke into my ear and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Stop it Marcus!" I shouted, still laughing.

"Only if you give me a kiss." He responded.

"Okay okay! I will!" I shouted and he stopped. I kissed him then he went to go get ready to go.

A little while later he came out of the bathroom, fully dressed and ready to go. Then he jumped onto the bed with me and cuddled me.

"What is this for?" I asked him.

"Just because I love you." He responded to me.

"I love you too." I told him.

Just then Martinus walked in.

"Okay you two lovebirds, time to go." Martinus laughed and left. Marcus got up and helped me up after. We ran out to the car and rushed into the car and sat next to each other. We were both excited to see more of Toronto and for Marcus and Martinus to finally perform here. It was going to be an event-packed day, and I could tell that since the moment I woke up. After about 10 minutes, we got to the place they would be performing. The ACC (Air Canada Center).

Once we got inside and ready, there was only a few hours until the concert started as it was a morning concert. I took a seat in the front row while Marcus went to set up for the concert. I laid down on a few of the seats and eventually fell asleep. (Yes I know I sleep a lot but I don't care). I woke up about an hour later and continued watching Marcus set up. They were doing the microphone testing and Marcus started singing to me. I laughed and continued watching.

A few minutes passed and I heard the sirens go off. It was just like in my dream. I tried to get up to run, but I couldn't. I turned around and saw a familiar face, until they hit my head with a baseball bat and I passed out. This was just like my dream.

Marcus' Point of View

I was singing to Morgana, jokingly and then I was told to go get dressed and ready for the concert. I just left the stage when the sirens started going off. I saw a black figure carrying Morgana out of the building.

"Oh no," I said as I began to run towards Morgana. "I'm coming Morgana!" Then my security guards stopped me and brought me to the safe room.

"We need to go get Morgana!" I shouted to dad.

"The security will get her." Dad told me. I looked around and saw that Martinus and Anna were also in the safe room with me.

"She was taken! We have to go!" I shouted back. I saw Anna's expression turn from worried to terrified.

"Marcus, calm down. It will be fine, we will go get her as soon as security says it's safe." Dad told me.

"But you don't understand! She once dreamt about this, she's not okay! We need to go now!" I shouted.

"Marcus, you guys are my number one priority. Just wait until security says it's okay." Dad said.

"Well I'm going." I said and turned around.

"You're not going! Not right now Marcus!" Dad shouted.

"He's right. Well at least you're not going alone," Anna shouted and stood up. "I'm coming with you."

"Listen to me, nobody is leaving right now." Dad said, obviously in a bit of anger.

"Well she's my twin. I'm not of any importance to you so I will go. Whether it's alone or not." Anna said and ran out of the room.

Martinus started to run after her then he looked at dad and he stood up.

"Let's go Marcus." Dad said. We ran out after Anna and Martinus then got into the car. We started driving away and we saw Morgana being put into a big black van. I got out of the car and started shouting at them.

"Stop what you're doing!" I shouted as I was running towards them. I was running much faster than I ever have before, I think it's because I was more determined. I finally got to them. As I got there I saw Morgana laying in the back. The man had already gotten into the van. I tried to open the back door but it was locked.

"Morgana! Please, hold on! I'm coming!" I shouted, banging on the windows. Then the van took off. I ran back to the car and we chased them onto the highway.

About an hour later and we were still following the van on the highway. Just then I got a text.

"I see you. Look in the car next to you" I looked over and Morgana was there, she had an expression on her face, in her eyes, screaming 'help me'. Her mouth was duct taped and just then a gun is raised to her head. Tears started rolling slowly down her face.

"What do you want?" I texted back, frantic.

"Give up. Don't follow us. Turn around and leave, don't tell anyone why or the girl dies."

"No! I would never leave her! Please, just give her back to me. I have anything you could ask for, you can have money if that's what you want. I can give you anything, just give her back. Please, I'm begging you." I messaged back, small streams of tears on my face.

"I don't want anything of yours. Now give up, or else." I looked back and Morgana and she had tears down her face, she was banging on the windows, and pressed against her throat was a knife. There had been a small cut on her throat and blood was going down her neck and dripping everywhere. Then she collapsed.

"Dad, we should give up..." I said out loud.

"Why? We're not giving up Marcus." Dad responded.

"Marcus, I thought you loved her." Martinus said to me. Anna was crying on his shoulder.

"I'm not giving up! Just slow down for a while then we will speed back up and find her again. Please just listen to me and do what I say. It's important if we want her to stay alive." I said. Martinus looked at me and saw that I was being serious.

"Dad, we need to slow down for a little while. Marcus is being serious." And with that, dad slowed down a lot. I saw the car with Morgana speed off.

"Don't worry Morgana. As long as I'm living, I'll keep my promise to always protect you and keep you safe. This is just a little bump in the road, we'll be okay... You'll be okay. " I whispered to myself.

A/N oh no.... comment your thoughts