Tour day 2; I remember

Final day; Norway
Marcus' Point of View
We are now in Oslo and we're on the way to our hotel. When we got there, we dropped our stuff off and we went to the arena to set up for the concert. Adonia is chilling in the backstage room, on her phone, because setting up for concerts is the most boring part of the show. Every once in a while I would go back and chill with her until I had to go help set up again. Eventually it was almost time for the show. I went to where Adonia was.

"Do you want to come up on stage with me today? You can be the first kiss girl again." I asked her.
"Sure, that would be awesome!"
"Okay, i'll text you when it's time to meet me at the bottom of backstage."
"Okay."

A half an hour later, it was time to preform. Martinus and I headed to under the stage and we got ready for our final concert. We heard the signal, then we went on. We started with 'One more second' as always, then moved onto other songs.

After a while, it was time to sing First kiss. I texted Adonia, telling her to meet me at the bottom of the stairs. When I got to the bottom of the stairs to meet Adonia, I set my phone down on the table. We went back up, and I forgot my phone, but the show must go on. I brought Adonia to the chair and she sat down and we performed.

After we were done performing, Adonia stood up and we were eye to eye. It seemed as if time had stopped. We stared into eachothers eyes and I got lost in hers. Before I knew it, things escalated, and I felt her lips on mine. The only problem was, I kissed back.

MEANWHILE

Anna's Point of View
I saw Morgana wake up in the corner of my eye. When she looked at me, I expected the usual, 'Anna? I haven't seen you in ages!' but instead this time she just started crying.

"What's wrong Morgana?' I ran over to her.
"Where's Marcus?" She asked me.
"You, you remember?"
"Of course I do! My head hurts like hell!"
"Do you remember what happened?"
"My dad kidnapped me and stuff happened then you guys found me. Now get Marcus please!"
"Okay, but he's not here..."
"Where is he?"
"You told him to leave because you didn't want to drag him through this."
"Well he wasn't supposed to listen!"
"It's okay Morgana, he's only on tour. He should be back tonight."
"Well can you text him for me?"
"Of course."

Anna- Marcus! Morgana remembers everything! She remembers you!
Anna- Marcus, answer me!

"He isn't responding. His concert should be on TV though." I told Morgana.
"Okay, can you please turn it on?"
"Of course, just give me one second." I mumbled as I was turning the TV on.

I got the TV on, and flipped it to the channel with their concert. As I turned it on, They were finishing singing First kiss. The girl got up, and what happened next shocked me. They kissed.

"What the fuck Marcus?!"

A/N Ohhhh Marcus. Comment your thoughts!