Set up

Morgana's Point of View

"Morgana, you Okay? We were just checking to make sure the alarms worked." Marcus ran to me when I started screaming.

"Yeah, never mind. I'm okay." I reassured him.

"You sure? Is this because of your dream? What was your dream anyways?"

"I will tell you when we have time."

"We have time now. What happened that made you so scared?" I told him my dream.

"Oh Morgey, I would never let you leave like that. I promised I would protect you no matter what, I meant it."

**Flashback**

"Morgey we have to make a promise." Anna was telling me, alone in our room hiding from my dad.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked her.
"That we protect each other no matter what, and nothing will ever separate us."

"Okay, I agree. You gotta pinky promise." I stuck out my pinky.

"Okay." Anna locked her pinky with mine and it was a promise.

"I promise to protect you no matter what." I told her.

"I promise too." She agreed.

**End of Flashback**

That was the day when Anna left. The day when I told Anna to run as far away as possible.

"It's okay." I was in Marcus arms and he was rocking me. I felt my cheeks and they were damp, I was crying.

"I-I'm sorry." I said. I didn't even realize I was crying. These flashbacks need to stop. They have been happening a lot lately.

"It's okay. No need to say anything, I'm here."

"Th-Thank you Marcus."

"Shh it's okay." A few minutes passed and we just sat there in silence. I almost fell asleep, it felt good to be safe in his arms.

"Marcus?" I heard Martinus say but then I felt Marcus' hand lift off of me, probably shooing Martinus away. Eventually I fell asleep. When I later woke up, Marcus hadn't moved.

"Mac?" I said.

"You're awake." He smiled. "Yeah?"

"How long was I asleep for?"

"About an hour. Now it's 17.00(5:00pm), the concert starts at 19.00(7:00pm)."

"And you didn't move for that long?"

"I didn't want to wake you up."

"What did I do to deserve you?" I whispered for only myself to hear. Marcus lightly laughed.

"You acted yourself and I fell for it, fell for for you." I started blushing so I hid my face.

"Why are you hiding?" Marcus asked me as he lifted my chin with one finger making me look him in the eyes. This was it, it was going to be our first kiss. What will the fans think of that? I can't focus on that, I can't focus on anything. Only him. Our lips were only inches apart.

"Marcus? I hate to ruin the um... the moment, but we need your help." I heard Martinus say.

"God damn it. I'll be right back." I heard Marcus whisper to himself and I let out a small giggle. Then I got worried, what if I got kidnaped? Marcus saw the worried look in my eyes. "If anything happens, I will be here with you. I promise." He got up and kissed my forehead then left. What if this is when I get kidnapped? Everything will be fine. I just have to stay alert. After about 5 minutes I fell asleep. I had a terrible sleep last night because of my dream, so I was really tired.

Marcus' Point of View

"Marcus? I hate to ruin the um... the moment, but we need your help." I heard Martinus say.

"God damn it. I'll be right back." I said to myself and I heard Morgana giggle. Then I saw her worried look in her eyes. "If anything happens, I will be here with you. I promise." I got up and kissed her forehead then left.

"What was so important that you needed me?" I asked Martinus on our way to backstage.

"We need to set up the meet and greet for after the show." Martinus told me.

"Okay, how long will that take?"

"Not very long. Maybe 5 minutes?"

"Okay." At least I could get back to Morgana before she got too scared. What did that dream mean?

**5 minutes later**

"Okay, are we done?" I asked.

"Not yet, this might take a while longer." Dad responded.

"Ok, I will be right back." I needed to check on Morgana, she could come help if she wanted.

"Okay, don't be too long." Dad said.

I went back to where Morgana was and she was asleep. I didn't want to disturb her so I grabbed a blanket from the studio, and laid it on top of her then went back to working.

**One hour later**

"Everything is finally set up!" I said in exhaust. I went back to Morgana and she was still sleeping. The concert was going to start really soon and it was going to be really loud so I picked Morgana up and brought her backstage, to the soundproof room where martinus and I usually hang out before and after the concert, and I laid Morgana on the couch, kissed her forehead lightly, then went to get ready for the concert.

A/N Hey guys, since I didn't upload yesterday, I made this part extra long! Hope you enjoyed it!