Er du okai?

Morgana's Point of View
I woke up in a haze, with my eyes unfocused. I heard nothing but ringing, and there was nobody in the room, that is, until my heart monitor started going off. Wait, heart monitor? Why am I in the hospital? Where am I? Did my dad hit me too hard again? Even if he did, mom is usually sitting next to me. Where is everyone? As my eyes began to focus, I saw 2 figures run into the room. One began checking me all over, while the other one kept asking me the same question over and over again.

"Er du okai?" ("Are you okay" For those of you who don't know)

Er du okai? That makes no sense. Last thing I remember is I was sitting at home alone. I've always lived in Norway, but my family always spoke english and I went to an all english school. So where am I? My ears were still ringing but now the doctors have calmed down and one left the room.

The doctor asked me once more, "Er du okai?" and I simply nodded, even though I had no idea what she was saying, I just nodded to get her away. She left the room and I was alone again. It was quiet, abnormal if you will.

I heard someone talking outside of my door, it was an unfamiliar voice. I heard them repeat my name a few times though. I decided it was nothing and fell asleep.

**A few hours later**

I woke up to the sound of my nurse putting a meal in my room.
"Thank you." I said, although she just gave me a weird stare in return.

A few minutes passed and I was reading one of my favourite books when I heard running down the hall. I decided to ignore it and continue reading.

I was not ready, however, for the person running to suddenly barge into my room. It was a tall boy, he looked about my age, and his blonde hair was flipped off to the side. He was cute, if I knew him I might have even dated him. He face changed when he saw me. He looked... relieved?

Before I could even react, he ran up to me and hugged me. He was crying. I didn't hug back, I just sat there awkwardly. He pulled away.

"What's wrong?" He asked me
"Who are you?" I asked him back. He looked kind of familiar but I don't know where I recognise him from.
"C'mon Morgana, you know who I am." He replied.
"No, I really don't. Who are you?" How did this boy know my name?
"Morgana, this isn't funny. You can stop parking me now. I'm Marcus."
"Well I'm sorry Marcus but I have no idea who you are."
"Stop it please. I'm starting to think you have no idea who I am! I'm your boyfriend!" He shouted.
"I've never had a boyfriend in my life."

Then, three more people ran into the room. One looked a lot like the crazy boy who was here first, another looked kind of similar but a lot older, and there was one more person, one of whom I remember far too well.

"Anna, is it you? Last time I saw you was years and years ago!" I said to her.
"What are you talking about? It's only been like a week." She replied back.

"What's going on here? Why don't I remember anything?" I said.
"Well it would be because while you were in a coma, you forgot your memories of the past year." The doctor said as they walked in. They were an English speaking doctor, thank goodness. Someone I can finally understand.
"Sorry, can you say that again?" The boy asked the doctor in disbelief.
"She lost her memories of the past ye-" He cut her off.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Well Marcus I think I've confirmed that."I said sarcastically while using hand quotation marks with Marcus.

He slouched down into the chair next to me.

"Woah, sorry but I didn't mean to make you pout. It's not my fault I don't remember you." I said.
"I know it's not your fault. You're sure you can't remember anything about me?"
"Well I mean you kinda look familiar but at the same time you don't, if that makes sense."
"Yeah, I guess. Will she ever remember the past year?" He asked the doctor.
"Well Marcus, may I speak to you outside for a moment?"
"Of course." He said and went out to the hall with the doctor. When the doctor left, she closed the door behind her.

When he left there was an awkward silence. It stayed that way until I spoke up.

"Well it's nice to meet you." I said to the boy sitting with Anna.
"Nice to meet you too." He said back sarcastically.
"Right, you already know me." I responded.

"Anna, tell me how you've been doing!" I said to Anna.
"I've been doing fine." She said, sounding upset.
"What's wrong?" I asked her.
"You seriously don't remember anything?"
"No, I'm sorry."
"It's okay, it's not your fault."
"I wish I remembered." I said.
"Me too." Anna whispered to herself.

Then I pulled out my book and began reading. I must have fell asleep because next thing I knew, I was alone.

A/N sorry for the repeat guys! I'll try to upload more!