Those eyes

Morgana's Point of View
Ow. My legs, I can't move them. I can't open my eyes, they feel stuck. I'm so tired. I can't move anything. I fell scratches and scrapes all over my body. My head hurts like hell, did I hit it? I hear a loud ringing in my ears. What happened? Where am I?

I opened my eyes. There were two figures in front of me. Am I in a car? I can't let them know that I'm awake. I closed my eyes and listened to their conversation.

"Where are we taking her?"
"To the warehouse."
"Did boss tell you to?"
"Yeah, he already has a room ready for her."
"What are we going to do with her" The next statement made my heart skip a beat or two.
"Kill her."
"But she's so peaceful, she never did anything wrong. Why do we need to kill her?"
"I don't know. Boss said we have to."
"What if we don't bring her to the warehouse?"
"What are you suggesting?"
"That we leave her on the road, somewhere where she won't die."
"If boss found out we did that, he would kill us himself."
"So we say she ran out of the car and we couldn't stop her."
"Okay. Next time you see a good place to drop her, tell me. We have to be quiet about it though." About 5 minutes passed and they didn't say a word.
"There!" I felt the car come to a stop and suddenly I was being lifted off the seat.
"I'm so sorry I have to do this. It's not my choice. I need you to run. Get as far away from this country as you can. You're not safe here. I hope you heard me. Goodbye." I heard the man say as he carried me and left me in the woods. He left me a blanket.

I spent the night in those woods. Unable to move. I slept in the warmth of my blanket. Eventually the morning came. I felt the morning dew on the grass, I heard the birds chirping but the road was silent. I only heard one car pass. I have to get up. I stood up, holding onto the tree for support. I looked at myself. I am covered in scratches and scrapes everywhere. I looked up and saw the sun shining bright, I looked over to where the sound of the car was. Maybe someone could tell me where I am. I ran to the road.

I pulled over the next car I saw.
"Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?" I asked.
"Those idiots." I heard the man in the car whisper to himself. "Get in the car." He told me.
"No, that's not what I'm asking. All I want to know is where I am."
"I said, GET IN THE CAR" The man pulled out a gun.
"Okay, I'm getting in." Once I was in, he drove away like nothing happened.
"If they won't kill her, I will kill her myself." I heard him whisper to himself.

Marcus' Point of View
I saw the man taking off with Morgana. Why wasn't she resisting? I told her I would protect her no matter what, I can't protect her now, but I can save her.

"We have to go after them!" I shouted to Martinus and dad.
"No, it's not safe out there. We have to wait." Dad answered.
"How long!? I promised her she would be safe! She has to be back here where she is safe!"
"Marcus, if you keep this up we're sending her home. I agreed to this but I can always change my mind. You need to stop putting her before you, put yourself first. Or you may never see her again."
"Well I would rather her be safe when I never see her again, rather than her be dead!" I shouted.
"I agree dad, we should go after her." Martinus agreed.
"First, we wait until security says it's safe to leave. I just want you boys to be safe, you're my number one concern. Then we will go after her. I'm sure the security cameras will catch which way the kidnappers went. I understand your boys concern, but you need to keep yourself safe too." Dad suggested.
"Okay, thank you dad." I replied.

**A few hours later**

We looked through the security cameras and we saw which way they took off with Morgana. We immediately went that way. We were on the road for a while and we got to an area of woods. It doesn't look like many cars have been here. I saw a figure lying in the woods under a blanket, was that Morgana? It couldn't have been. Dads getting tired so we're going to stay the night at a hotel down the road. I hope Morgana's safe, I care about her safety more than my own, is this what love is? Is this what love feels like?

Morgana's Point of View
I was still in the back of the mans car and we were passing a bridge. Was that Marcus and Martinus? It couldn't be. I started banging on the windows like crazy, Marcus looked at me and all I saw was his eyes, his worried eyes.

Marcus' Point of View
**The next morning**

We're off again to find Morgana. We saw a bridge, and we stopped there to rest before a long day. We stayed there for a while. Then we heard a car coming down the road. I was curious so I looked at it, I heard a banging noise. There in the backseat of the car, I saw her. There was Morgana, we had to go after her.