The song

Marcus' Point of View

It's been a few hours in the hospital now. I listed myself as family so I can stay as long as I want and I can come at any time. It's only Morgana and I now, it's getting late. Anna and Martinus went home because they got tired. I'm sitting next to Morgana, holding her hand. Praying for her to wake up. Life is torture without her in it. Ever since the day at the dog park, I knew my life had been changed. That day she ran away, I couldn't believe it at first, but after witnessing what her dad is doing to her, I'm glad her and Anna got out of there while they could.

I still haven't read the paper or her journal. I pulled out the paper. This paper seemed to be important to her and she wanted me to read it so I will. I will read it to her, maybe that will bring her back. It's not very likely for that to happen but there's still hope. The paper was still folded up, crumpled and ripped, after being wet paper gets weak. The top of the paper said;

"Song, for Marcus;

I love you Marcus, and I'm sorry this is how we had to end. Never forget me♥"

I began reading it out to Morgana.

"When tomorrow starts without me and I'm not there to see.

If the sun should rise and find your eyes all filled with tears for me.

I wish so much you wouldn't cry the way you did today.

While thinking of the many things we didn't get to say.

We couldn't say I love you, although it's very true.

We couldn't get married and be happy, or say 'I do.'

I know how much you love me as much as I love you,

And each time you think of me I know you'll miss me too.

But when tomorrow starts without me please try to understand.

That I didn't want to leave you this isn't what I planned.

But as I turned to walk away a tear fell from my eye.

For all my life I've always thought I didn't want to die.

I had so much to live for so much yet to do.

It seemed almost impossible that I was leaving you.

I thought of all the yesterday's the good ones and the bad.

I thought of all the love we shared all the fun that we had.

If I could relive yesterday just even for a while.

I'd say goodbye and kiss you once maybe even see your smile.

But that's when I realized that this could never be.

For emptiness and memories would take the place of me.

And when I thought of worldly things I might miss come tomorrow.

I thought of you and when I did my heart was filled with sorrow.

But when tomorrow starts without me don't think we're far apart.

For every time you think of me I'm right there in your heart."

By the time I was finished reading that to her, I was in tears. She wrote this song for me. For ME. I love her, and she isn't going to die this way. I failed to protect her, and for that I will never forgive myself, but I will never fail to give up on her. She's my everything. My world, my love. But I could lose her, any day now. The longer time goes on, the lower 11% goes. That isn't going to stop me from giving up on her. I will stay here for as long as it takes for her to wake up.

I love her too much to ever let her go. She was the one I was searching for, the one I found, and the one I lost, all within a few months. If that day at the dog park never happened, she could be alive and safe with someone else. I would have never known her but she would be okay. This is all my fault. I failed to keep my promise to protect her. She's my everything and it would kill me to lose her. Morgana, please wake up. I'm begging you.

A/N Short part, I know! Comment your thoughts anyways!