Broken run

Morgana's Point of View
**The next morning**

I woke up and surprisingly had a lot of energy. Marcus was sitting over at his desk while I was still under the covers in his bed. I got up and walked over to him. I kissed his cheek.

"Wanna go for a run?" I asked him.
He laughed. "Sure. Go get changed and we will go, then when we're back we can eat some breakfast."
"Sounds good to me!" I said then I ran to my room.

I got changed into navy blue jogging pants and a light blue sports bra. I quickly brushed my hair and put it into a ponytail. I brushed my teeth and ran back to Marcus' room. He was ready in shorts, and a tee-shirt. It wasn't extremely warm outside but when you were running, you would get hot if you were dressed for the weather.

"Let's go!" I said as I ran downstairs and put my shoes on. Marcus followed slowly behind.
"Someone has a lot of energy today." He laughed.
"Yup! Let's go!" I shouted and started to run out the door.
"Let me put my shoes on!" He laughed. He tied his shoes and out we went. There were trails all throughout Trofors that we could run on. We went on a trail that went through the woods. We had to be careful because it was bumpy.
I ran ahead and shouted, "Race ya down the hill!"
"No fair!" Marcus shouted as he tried to catch up to me.

I was way ahead by now. I was really fast today. I was about half way down the hill when I looked back at Marcus. That's when I tripped. While I wasn't looking, there happened to be a tree root in front of my foot. I fell and rolled all the way down the hill. At the bottom I slammed my back into a tree. I saw Marcus running to my aid.

"Ouch, that hurt." Was all I could say. I started laughing, only lightly.
"Oh my god, Morgana are you okay?" He said as he ran next to me.
"I think I'm okay." I said as I looked down at my leg. There was a little bit of blood on it but I would be fine. I tried to get up but I fell. "Ow, my leg really hurts."
"Let me look at it." Marcus lightly grabbed my ankle and with one glance he said, "We need to get this looked at."

He took off his shirt and wrapped it around my leg. Then he carried me down the rest of the trail which lead us to the hospital. He carried me in the emergency and a doctor was ready to see me right away. Everyone and everything there was Norwegian so Marcus had to translate everything for me. I still couldn't speak Norwegian very well. I knew certain phrases but not much.

We followed the doctor to an emergency room. The doctor and Marcus talked to each other for a little while, the doctor looked at my leg and then he left the room.

"He's going to go prepare the x-ray. I told him what happened and he looked at your leg. He can already tell it's broken but he's not sure how bad it is." Marcus translated what just happened.
"Okay. I'm so clumsy" I said and forced a laugh.
"It wasn't your fault. It could have happened to anybody." He said to me. "How does it feel?"
"Now that my body is in less shock, it's starting to sting a little more but I should be fine." Just then the doctor came back in.

We followed the doctor to a different room that had a big machine in it. He was giving me instructions of what to do but I didn't understand. Marcus told him that I don't speak Norwegian so Marcus translated everything for me. Once the X-rays were over we went back to the first room and waited for the results. A few minutes later the doctor walked in. As he was telling us what was wrong, Marcus was translating exactly what he said.

"He's saying that your leg is shattered in the middle. He says that you will need a surgery but won't have to be under general anesthesia, instead you would have local anesthesia, that numbs a part of the body for surgery. There is no scary part to this surgery and nothing to worry about. It will be painless and you will need to wear a cast for a few months after so it can get better." Marcus told me.
"Tell him okay. Can you also ask him when can I get the surgery?" Marcus nodded and said something Norwegian to the doctor.
"He says you can get the surgery done in an hour. It's about a half an hour surgery. He also says it's best to have it early while the wound is still fresh."
"Okay. Sounds good to me." Marcus and the doctor had a quick conversation then the doctor left.
A/N sorry for a short part! So you broke your leg? That means trouble! Hopefully the surgery will go well! Comment your thoughts on what will happen!