I screwed up

Marcus' Point of View

I finished performing, then I went to get my phone. When I turned it on, I saw missed calls from Anna, and what seemed like hundreds of texts from her.

Anna- Marcus! Morgana remembers everything! She remembers you!

Anna- Marcus, answer me!

Anna- Morgana saw you kiss that girl. What the fuck are you doing?

Anna- You better get back here and apologize to Morgana while you can

Anna- I can't believe you seriously did that, what were you thinking?

Anna- Morgana doesn't want you to come back, I think it's best if you don't for a little while.

Anna- Seriously Marcus, you fucked up.

After seeing those, I tried calling Morgana.

"Hey, It's Morgana. Sorry, I'm busy right now. Leave a message and I'll call you back later!" Voicemail.

I ran backstage where Adonia was. She saw the look on my face.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you. I really shouldn't hav-"

"Marcus, it's okay. I liked it too."

"It's not you that I'm worried about!"

"It's not me? Who is it then?"

"Morgana."

"I'm sorry Marcus."

"It's okay, let's just go. You can stay at my house in the spare room until we can get you a flight home."

I ran to tell dad that we have to go home and I told Martinus what happened.

"What were you thinking Marcus?" Martinus slapped me, "Just leave Morgana like that, like you don't care?"

"I know! I screwed up. But I have to go apologize, right away."

"Well let's go!"

We all got into the car and we were on our way home.

I tried texting Morgana;

Marcus- Morgana, please answer me

Marcus- Please Morgana. It was a mistake

Marcus- I'm coming home, just stay there

Marcus- Morgana, please. I'm so sorry, I'm an idiot

Marcus- Please baby?

Morgana- Don't you dare call me baby after that! We're done Marcus! I remember everything, you said, how you would never leave me, how you would never betray me. Well look where we are now!

Marcus- Morgana, I'm so sorry. I'll show you how much. I needed a distraction because you kicked me out.

Morgana- A distraction!? Really Marcus? Does she know that she's 'Just a distraction'?

Marcus- I'm sorry Morgana. I didn't mean for that to happen. I screwed up. I'm sorry.

Read at 19:06

I kept trying to text her but it was no use. I had to wait until we got back.

A/N Comment your thoughts!