I need to remember

Morgana's Point of View
Morgana- I know it's stupid, but I don't know when I'm going to die so this is my decision.
Anna- I get it. I just want you to be happy.
Morgana- Thanks, that means a lot.
Anna- I'm always here.
Morgana- Thank you.

After last night, I decided that I would stay with Marcus. I was texting Anna on the ride there. Eventually, we got back to Trofors. When we got there, Marcus and I went to the park. We played football for a while, then we went home. When we got back, we went to Marcus' room. Anna and Martinus were there.

"Congrats," Anna said and hugged me.
"Thanks," I responded.
"I'm proud of you bro." Martinus told Marcus and hugged him.
"I think this needs a celebration." Anna said.
"I'm okay with that if you want to," Marcus said.
"Sure, but can it be just the four of us? I don't want to get stressed."
"Of course, anything for you," Marcus kissed my forehead.
"I'll be downstairs," Marcus whispered into my ear and kissed me, "Come join me when you're done."

"Hey Anna, can I use your laptop?"
"Sure, what for?"
"To plan the party."
"Don't you worry about that. Martinus and I have it under control."
"What did I do to deserve you?"
"Everything. You've done so much for me, I need to return the favour."
"Thanks."
"No problem, now go enjoy yourself with Marcus." She hugged me then asked me something, "Have you told Marcus about the tumour yet?"
"No, I thought you told him."
"No, I told him that you should since it's your news."
"Ok, I'll tell him today," I said and ran downstairs.

When I got there, I saw Marcus on his laptop.
"Whatcha doin?" I said and sat next to him.
"Nothing." He said and put his laptop away. As suspicious as I was, I decided to trust him, I'm sure it's nothing.
"Okay, do you want to go for a run?"
"Sure."

Marcus' Point of View
Morgana and I got home from the Park and we went up to my room, only to fine Martinus and Anna there.

"Congrats," hugged Morgana.
"Thanks," she responded.
"I'm proud of you bro." hugged me.
"I think this needs a celebration." Anna said.
"I'm okay with that if you want to," I said.
"Sure, but can it be just the four of us? I don't want to get stressed." Morgana asked.
"Of course, anything for you," I kissed her forehead.
"I'll be downstairs," I whispered into Morgana's ear and kissed her, "Come join me when you're done."

After that I went downstairs and grabbed my laptop. I began searching for beautiful places to visit. I decided to bring Morgana on a trip. I knew that Morgana really wanted to travel the world. I decided to bring her on a world tour. Just the two of us, going everywhere she wants to go. I decided on a few places; Italy, Paris, Fiji and Hawaii. I started looking for plane tickets when Morgana came downstairs.

"Whatcha doin?" She asked and sat next to me.
"Nothing." I said and put my laptop away. I wanted the trip to be a secret.
"Okay, do you want to go for a run?"
"Sure."

Morgana was already in her running outfit, so I went upstairs, changed and came back down. After that we went for a run. We ran out to the football field, then to the park. When we got there, I was expecting to run home, but instead Morgana stopped.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. The doctor said stress would affect her condition.
"Yeah I'm fine. But I have something to tell you."
"What is it? You can tell me anything."
"This is big news, are you sure?"
"I promise you can tell me. I'll love you no matter what."
"Marcus, I have a brain tumour. The doctors can remove it," I began.
"Well why won't you get the it removed then?"
"I'll forget everything again if I get it. I want to remember you, I need to remember you. I love you and I'm not letting you go, not again."
"It will be fine. You will remember me, and if you don't, I'll tell you our stories every day."
"Marcus, I'll get the surgery when I have to, I want to remember you, us for as long as possible."
"Ok. I love you, and I'll support your decision," when I said that, I knew it was true. I'll support her no matter what, even if it hurts. I can't imagine losing her, she's my everything. She's my world.

A/N Hey guys, should I upload again today? This book is almost finished! I think there will be 65-70 chapters. When I'm done this book, I'll take a break, then I'll start uploading to Interrogation, so add Interrogation to your library now for updates!