Regrets

Marcus' Point of View

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked over at Morgana and she was awake too.

"I'm sorry did it wake you up?" I asked her, my phone still ringing.

"No, but are you going to answer it?" She asked me. I really didn't want to move from this position.

"I probably should but I don't wanna leave this position with you." She laughed a little bit at that comment. Eventually my phone stopped ringing. Then it started ringing again.

"I guess I better get that." I got up and on my way I kissed Morgana's forehead. He picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I talked into my phone.

"Hey Marcus! Did I wake you? You sound like you just woke up. You do know it's 16.00 right?" It was my dad.

"No you didn't wake me. What's up?"

"Well I have some important news. You remember how you were supposed to go on tour this year, but it got canceled?" Dad asked me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked. I walked out of my room and into Martinus' room. I put him on speaker so Martinus could hear him too.

"Your tour is back on!" Dad shouted.

"Yesss" I heard Martinus whisper.

"When do we leave?" I asked dad.

"In 3 days. You boys better get packing. I will be home soon."

"Can Morgana come? We can't just leave her here." I told dad.

"Sure she can come. Just get packing!" And with that I hung up.

I was about to walk back to my room when Martinus stopped me.

"Marcus you can't get too attached to Morgana. You have a career to focus on. We can't let a girl get in the way of that. Remember? I'm sure Morgana will find her family soon and we can forget about her." Martinus said to me.

"Martinus, you don't know the full story. And you can just forget about her? Like poof she's gone? How can you do that. She walked into our lives for a reason, and I'm not going to lose her."

"Marcus, I need you to focus on our career, not about her. She will be gone soon, I may not know the full story, but you can't expect her to stay here forever." As soon as Martinus said that I stormed off. I went downstairs and got a glass of water. I heard Morgana yelling for me. Then I heard her scream. I ran up to my room as fast as I could, and what I saw next broke my heart and filled me with fury.

Martinus' Point of View

Marcus came into my room, on the phone. He put it on speaker and it was dad.

"Your tour is back on!" Dad shouted.

"Yesss" I whispered.

"When do we leave?" Marcus asked dad.

"In 3 days. You boys better get packing. I will be home soon with Emma and Mom."

"Can Morgana come? We can't just leave her here." Marcus told dad, what is it with this girl? Ever since she has been here, Marcus hasn't left his room with her. She is taking Marcus away from me.

"Sure she can come. Just get packing!" Marcus hung up.

Marcus was about to leave but I had to talk to him.

"Marcus you can't get too attached to Morgana. You have a career to focus on. We can't let a girl get in the way of that. Remember? I'm sure Morgana will find her family soon and we can forget about her." I said to him. I hope he realizes that I'm right and forgets about Morgana.

"Martinus, you don't know the full story. And you can just forget about her? Like poof she's gone? How can you do that. She walked into our lives for a reason, and I'm not going to lose her." Marcus said to me. He was almost shouting.

"Marcus, I need you to focus on our career, not about her. She will be gone soon, I may not know the full story, but you can't expect her to stay here forever." I said to him then he stormed off. He left the room. I went to his room expecting to see him so we could talk, but instead I only saw Morgana. I walked her and did something I regret and will regret for a long time.

Morgana's Point of View

I was sitting in Marcus' room and Martinus ran in.

"Where's Marcus?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure. I think he went downstairs to get a glass of water." I responded.

"Oh okay..." He said. "Sorry but I have to do this."

A/N Hey guys! What did Martinus do that he regrets? What did Marcus see? What did Martinus do to Morgana against her will? Sorry for not updating yesterday! I will update twice today!