Spacey Green Eyes

Marcus' Point of View

Martinus, Anna and I have been on the search for Morgana's dad for a few hours now. We have found nothing yet but all of the police stations have told us that they would contact us as soon as they have any information. We gave them all Anna's, Martinus' and my number.

After hours of searching, we were about to give up when Anna got a call. We figured it was the police so she picked it up and her facial expression changed as soon as she heard the person begin to speak.

Morgana's Point of View

I woke up after what felt like minutes, but after checking the time I figured out that I had slept for an hour. I picked up my book and continued reading. I was almost finished reading it. I had about 10 pages left compared to the 272 pages.

**5 minutes later**

I was on the last page when Anna and the two boys came into the room.

"Nice to see you again." I said and continued reading.

"Morgana, I have something I want to show you. It's a surprise." Anna said back to me.

"What is it?" I said and looked up.

Anna walked over to the door and opened it. She whispered "You can come in now." I don't think I was meant to hear her say that but I heard it anyways.

I looked at who was entering the room, it was someone who looked all too familiar. They had black hair, and spacey green eyes. Their hair was short and was flipped up at the front. They were wearing black, ripped jeans, a white shirt, with a black vest on. They walked in and I knew exactly who they were.

A/N Hey guys! I uploaded twice in one day! Sorry for the short chapter but hang tight to see who this person is!