Plan

Unknown's Point of View
Marcus and Martinus were singing Du to Morgana. There she was sitting on the chair. She's the whole reason I came to this show, now I only have to do one more task. Get her attention. If I get her attention, we will be inseparable. We will be together once again, and it will be the reunion I've been waiting for my whole life, I'm not sure if she thinks the same way, but that's how I fell, and hope Morgana feels. The last line of Du started, and there was Morgana smiling searching the crowd. I was waving my arms to try and get her attention. Then she looked at me and didn't look away. Here it was, I could barely see, everything was a blur. I had tears in my eyes, I have been waiting for this day for too long. Way too long.

Morgana's Point of View
Is that who I think it is? No, it can't be them. I haven't seen them in years, I've wanted to see them again for a long time now, I can't believe this. This is probably just another dream. Their eyes were getting watery, just like mine. I was frozen, i couldn't move. This was the reunion I was waiting for. The reunion that would change my life.

Marcus' point of View
Martinus and I were singing Du for Morgana, and her eyes were searching the crowd. Then by the end of the song, she was staring right at one person, standing front row, in the crowd. Morgana's eyes started watering as if she was about to cry. Who is this person? I hope Morgana's tears are tears of joy, not sadness or fear. She seems to be happy about seeing this person, is it who I think it is? Morgana never told me much about her past, but I know enough to have an idea about who this person is. After all, I have seen pictures of them.

Morgana's Point of View
I couldn't handle this. This is way too much to process and believe. I'm dreaming again, that's all. In those moments of staring into eachothers eyes, everything and everyone else faded away. Suddenly it was only the two of us. No Marcus, no martinus, no crowd, no nobody. Suddenly everything came rushing back. The fact that I was on stage, the crowd was there again, I was unfrozen, able to move again. I heard Marcus shout something to the crowd and the crowd cheer and clap. The song was over, and it was time for this long delayed reunion.

"Marcus, I need to tell you something." I whispered, only loud enough for Marcus to hear.
"Okay. Do you want to go off stage for a minute?" He responded, holding the microphone away from his face.
"Sure." I said and we got up and walked off the stage.
"Okay, what did you want to talk about?" Marcus asked me.
"Well did you see that person I was staring at? They were in the crowd, front row."
"Yeah, is it who I think it is?"
"I think so. I need to ask of you a favour."
"Is it what I'm thinking?"
"Well that depends on what you're thinking. What is the plan?"
Marcus and I went over the plan and we both went back on stage. Marcus told Martinus and the plan was set. Our plan was now in action.

A/N Sorry for such a short part! And sorry for the cliff hanger! Maybe next chapter you will find out who Unknown is!