Unknown

Unknown's Point of View

I miss Morgana. I haven't seen her in years. I wonder how her life is going. I heard from someone that she is coming to town with Marcus and Martinus, I hope that's true. I hope they can keep her safe, of all people they could keep her the safest. They can keep her safe, safer than she was at home. The stories I could tell of that place, Morgana could tell you more than me because I didn't go there very often, and when I went, I wouldn't stay for very long. I hope we can see eachother again. I wonder if she remembers me? I wonder if when, or even if she sees me, she will recognise me. Who am I kidding? We were so close when we were little. I hope she didn't forget about me.

Morgana's Point of View

We just got into the airport. Outside, there were lots of girls, probably a hundred, screaming for Marcus and Martinus. I was kind of nervous that the girls would want to kill me and I think Marcus could tell that I was nervous. He pulled me closer and whenever a fan shouted something rude about me, he would lightly squeeze my hand, to tell me everything is okay.

We got into the airport and there were more girls. Marcus just held me closer and we continued onto the plane. We sat down in our seats, in first class, and we were getting ready for take off.

"Marcus?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"What's it like taking off? I've never been on a plane before... I'm kind of nervous."

"You have nothing to worry about. Just look out the windows and watch the clouds. It's peaceful up in the air, and if you get scared, I'm right here."

"Thanks Marcus."

We sat in silence for a little while. I was holding his hand, I'm pretty sure I was squeezing it, but he just held it back. Then I heard the sound of the engine start and I jumped.

"It's okay. It's just the engine." Marcus comforted me.

"I know. I'm still nervous." I said back.

"It's okay. I'm here. Nothing bad has ever happened to me and I will make sure nothing bad ever happens to you."

"Okay."

We sat there waiting for the plane to start. I was squeezing Marcus' hand. Then the plane sped up to speeds I've never reached in my entire life. Then I felt it take off from the ground. It was an amazing feeling.

"Look out your window." Marcus told me and I looked out.

"Woah. That's so cool!" I whispered.

I love being on a plane with Marcus. If I was by myself, I may have a different opinion. We sat there in peace for a while. Enjoying the view, holding each other's hands.

"Morgana?" Marcus suddenly said to me.

"Yeah Marcus?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N Who is the unknown's Point of View? Sorry for not uploading yesterday!