Healed

Morgana's Point of View

**In a dream**

I was in the backseat of a car, I looked at who was in the front seat. It was the same guy that was in my previous dream. I remember that I was banging on the windows for Marcus' attention. The guy in the front of the car took off his mask. It was my dad..? Why was he going to kill me?

"Hello dear. Remember me?" He said with an evil expression on his face. I hid my face under my dirty sweater. Then I looked through the rear view mirror. There was Marcus, Martinusband their dad. They were catching up to the car. I started waving my arms like crazy to get their attention. Marcus saw me. His eyes were watery and worried.

They sped up after Marcus shouted something to them. My dad saw and he sped up more. I fell backwards because I had no seat belt on. Then we got to a small town. My dad pulled into an alleyway and Marcus drove right past.

"No, I'm back here Marcus. Come back..!" I whispered. There was no hope. I was going to die. My dad pulled out a tranquilizer and came to the backseat to give it to me.

"Come here and don't struggle, or I will make the last of your life making you wish you never lived." My dad said as he inches closer towards me. I tried screaming but nothing was coming out. I tried moving but I was frozen. My dad stuck the tranquilizer into my leg and everything went black. I woke up on a boat and my hands were tied together and my legs were tied together, to my hands. I couldn't move. We were in the middle of the sea. My dad threw me overboard and with my hands and feet tied, I slowly sunk to the bottom.

I jolted awake and saw Marcus was already awake. He was still laying in bed with me, and he was cuddling me. I squeezed him in relief.

"Good morning Marcus." I said and looked up into his eyes.

He looked down and kissed me. "Good morning Morgana." I smiled and he smiled back. I hugged him tight and he hugged me back.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Isn't my doctors appointment today?" I asked him. It was a check up on my leg, even though it's only been a few days, the doctors want to look at it and make sure it hasn't gotten any worse.

"You're right. We should get ready. It's in about an hour."

"What time is it?"

"It's 11:00. You're appointment was at 1. We had a late night last night so we both slept in."

"Okay." And with that I grabbed my crutches and got dressed and did my hair, makeup and brushed my teeth. By the time I was done, it was time to leave.

Marcus helped me downstairs, we called an Uber and off we went. When we got to the hospital, we went in for our appointment. Soon after the doctor came out and told us we could go in. He took an X-ray of my foot and told Marcus everything so he could translate. While he was talking to Marcus, Marcus' face made a lot of surprised expressions. The doctor left and Marcus told me what he had said.

"The doctor said that he has never seen someone heal this quickly. He says that your leg and ankle is almost 100% better and that you don't need the cast anymore. He says that this is making medical history. He's going to go get the supplies to take the cast off." Marcus told me. Now I understand why he seemed so surprised. My leg healed itself in only a few days! That's crazy.

"Okay. I'm so glad that my leg healed itself so fast. I can't believe it." I said to him.

"Me too. He just says that you can't run for a while because it could be broken again." Marcus informed me.

Just then the doctor came back in and he took off my cast. Then we were on our way home. I decided that we should walk because the hospital wasn't far from home and I wanted to get my ankle exercised. We were walking home. I almost fell a few times but Marcus always caught me.

We finally made it home, after a really slow walk, and once we got there we went upstairs to Marcus' room. I laid down and Marcus laid down next to me. Then my phone went off. I saw they were messages from Instagram, specifically messages from the spam account. I didn't even bother looking at them, I decided to forget all about them. I laid there in Marcus arms. I was a huge threat to him, since I was being targeted he could be a target too.

A/N Hey guys! I'm going to host a contest soon! More information soon!