Miracle

Marcus; Point of View

I was at the park, playing football, when my friend Jake came up to me and joined. We were just taking trick shots, and I was telling him about Morgana.

"So she doesn't want to talk to me." I finished the story.

"Wow, that's rough." He responded.

"Yeah, I feel terrible. I just want to win her back."

"Well if you want to win any girl over, you have to do something crazy."

"That's it! Thanks Jake, I'm going to go home, I'll talk to you later!"

I ran home, and when I got there, I saw Martinus sitting on the couch. I ignored him and went straight upstairs. When I got there, I laid down on my bed, only to hear something under it shift. I got up and looked, and there was an old picture frame. Inside there was a picture of Morgana and Anna when they were little. The same one Morgana showed me on her second day here. I picked up the picture frame, and set it on my dresser. Then I went back onto my bed, and began planning. Like Jake said, if I wanted Morgana back, I'd have to pull a crazy stunt, a miracle.

Morgana's Point of View

I laid in bed, thinking about what to do now. I decided to get up and go for a walk. I ended up walking to my old friends house, Caroline. After Max left, I made one more friend, Caroline was new to the school and she was picked on a lot. One day I stood up for her and I ended up getting punched in the face. Not a pleasant experience, but ever since we have been friends. I ran up to her front door and knocked. Caroline's mom answered.

"Caroline, someone's at the door for you!" She shouted up to Caroline. I heard Caroline come running down her stairs. When she saw me she ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"I missed you so much!" She said.

"I missed you too!"

"Come on in!" She said and backed away. I walked in and we went upstairs to her room, "So what brings you here? You could have just texted me."

"Well I have something big to tell you. But I have to tell you everything that happened. You up for it? It's a long story."

"We've got time. Tell me."

"Okay."

**Half an hour later**

"So I woke up in the hospital." I explained.

"Wow."

"And I haven't even told you the worst part yet."

"What?"

"Well, I'm not sure how to say this."

"You can tell me anything Morgana."

"Okay, I have a brain tumor. That's why I remember everything now."

"Oh no!" She said and hugged me.

"I can get it removed, but I'll forget everything again."

"Well you'll remember me right? Wouldn't you want to forget all that stuff? Especially Marcus?"

"Well that's the thing, I don't want to forget him."

"Why not?"

"I know I may be mad at him, but I know that I'll always love him. I don't want to forgive him, but I'm thinking about it."

"Well what happens if you don't get it removed?"

"The doctor said that if I don't get it removed, anything could happen. I could die any minute."

"Well then you should get it removed! I don't want you to die!"

"Well I don't either, but I don't want to exist, I want to live. I want to remember, I don't want anything to change that."

"I understand. I'll support you no matter what decision you go with. Just know that I'm always here."

"I know, and thank you for that."

"I love you Morgana, you're the best friend I could have ever asked for."

"I love you too Caroline."

"Do you wanna stay here for the night?"

"Obviously," I laughed.

"Okay!"

**The next morning**

"Okay, I should go now, I'll text you later?"

"Sure!" Caroline said as I left for home.

I started my short walk home, until I decided that I didn't want to go home. Instead I went to the park. When I got there, I saw two little boys playing on the playground. However, that's not where I was heading. I walked right past the boys, and into the forest. I went through the forest, and onto the beach. When I got there, I found an old box of matches, a pile of twigs, and a really old bag of marshmallows. I took the twigs and set them in the middle of the beach, then I got the box of matches and I lit the twigs on fire. Then like the old times, I sat at the campfire, watching the flames.

Before I knew it, two hours had passed, I was so busy thinking about life that I didn't even realize. I grabbed an old bucket of water and put out the fire. Then I went home.

When I got home, I went up to my room. I grabbed my phone and I saw that I had messages from some people. I decided to ignore them and go on instagram. When I got there, I saw a picture of marcus and I, he posted it, with the caption 'Sometimes you don't know what you have until it's gone.' I rolled my eyes and ignored it.

Marcus' Point of View

This was the perfect plan, all I needed was a way to contact Morgana. Since I knew that she wouldn't answer me, I decided to text Anna.

Marcus- This may seem crazy but I think i know how to get Morgana back. I have a plan.

Anna- Tell me.

I told her the plan.

Marcus- Now I just need someone to get Morgana there

Anna- Count me in!

Marcus- So we'll do it tonight?

Anna- Sounds like a plan.

Marcus- Plan 'Miracle' now in action.

A/N Comment your thoughts!