Tell me everything

Morgana's Point of View

"Max? Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in years!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face.

"Hey Morgana!" He replied. His voice has gotten a lot deeper, and hotter if you ask me.

I opened my arms, motioning him to come give me a hug and he did. He gave me a hug and I didn't want to let go. Last time I saw him was forever ago, before he moved away, we would spend every hour out of school together. Max, Anna and I, just the three of us. I miss those days.

**Flashback**

I picked up my phone to text Max;

Morgana- Hey Max

Max- Hey

Morgana- What are you up to?

Max- Nothing much, you?

Morgana- Nothing. Wanna hang out?

Max- Sure, the usual spot?

Morgana- Yup.

Max- I gotta go for dinner, let's meet at 8 ok?

Morgana- Ok, see you soon.

I got up and started packing my bag. I didn't pack much, just a few blankets, matches and a few snacks. I ran to Anna's room to tell her to pack.

**8:00**

I met Anna out back, then her and I ran to the spot. We saw Max there.We ran over to him and began setting up.

Our 'usual spot' was a small private beach we found about a year ago. When we found this place, it was all trashy and not in use, so we cleaned it up that summer and now it's pretty much ours.

Max and Anna went on a search for twigs and pieces of wood for a campfire. I went searching for dry grass or anything that would catch fire easily. Once we found everything we needed, I set up the fire. The snacks I brought were the same as always, marshmallows and a bag of popcorn.

"Let's get this party started." Max said.

"Yeah." Anna and I responded.

Once the fire lit up, we began roasting marshmallows and I set the bag of popcorn next to the fire. We had a great time like usual, eating marshmallows and popcorn. Before we knew it, it was getting dark so we went home.

**End of flashback**

I released Max and he sat in the chair next to me. The one that so called Marcus was sitting in earlier.

"How'd you get here?" I asked him.

"Well Anna told me everything about your dad and everything so I got the first flight here." He responded.

"What thing with my dad?" I asked, this short term memory loss is killing me.

"Oh, that's what you mean by short term memory loss." He said and looked at Anna. She just nodded in response.

"Now I'm curious, what happened? I'm still not even sure why I'm in the hospital." I questioned.

"It's a long story. You up to listening?" Anna asked me.

"Well we have nothing else to do so yeah." I responded.

"Ok, I need Marcus to explain the first part of the story before I came into play. If you're going to hear the story, you need to know the whole thing." Anna told me.

"Sure. Tell me everything."

A/N Hey guys! I'm probably going to start updating regularly, so stay tuned! Contest details out this week!