Chapter 15

Harry's POV

Angel and I stayed on the phone for who knows how long, I don't remember the last time I had smiled that much from a simple phone conversation. We learned more about each other, favorite music, food, etc...

I also learned that Xander didn't share a lot of her tastes, the more I learn about him the more I see how wrong he is for her but when I was emailed with the dirt that could destroy him early this morning.....

I told them not to run it.

I'd rather take a slight financial loss then hurt her, plus it's not something that would really hurt her. 

It's about who he is.

Before I knew it I heard soft breathing on the other line indicating that Angel had fallen to sleep. "Good night Angel." I whisper before regretfully clicking end call. I was surprised to find my eyes heavy as I fall to sleep with a smile on my face for the first time.

**

I'm awoken by my phone ringing relentlessly at 8am. "Hello." I groan.

"Mr. Styles, you're going to be late for your 9am meeting." Mrs. Jones sounds.

"Direct me to Mr. Horan's line please Liz." I direct my assistant.

"Very well Sir."

"Horan." Niall's slight Irish drawl rings through the phone.

"Nialler, I need a massive favor man." I plead and he chuckles.

"Hello Niall, how are you? Oh I'm fine Harry, what about yourself?" He chirps. 

"Sorry about that, I just woke up."

"Wow, you actually slept past 6? It's a fucking miracle." Niall teases knowing it's a rarity for me to sleep in.

"Yesterday was crazy man." I sigh and he chuckles.

"Yea I saw you and that blonde all over each other after breakfast, that good huh?" He asks and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"I wouldn't know, we didn't get that far." I reply.

"What the hell? That's unlike you." He points out in disbelief.

"We were interrupted ok?"

"Oh man, I'd love to see how you treated that cock block." Niall muses and I smirk.

"Actually I kicked Taylor out." I retort grinning and Niall gasps in shock. "It was Angel."

"Angel?...... Wait Angel as in your hot stepdaughter?"

"EX-stepdaughter and yes." I reply as a pang of jealously rips through me. "And don't talk about her like that." I add and he laughs.

"Is she still hot?" He teases, I roll my eyes as I sit up in my large bed.

"Even more so now Nialler." I breathe out as my phone beeps. "She has custody of Ariel now so I want to spend some time getting to know him."

"And her." He points and I sigh knowing he's right. "I've got it man, just let me know when you'll be back and keep an eye on your emails in case I need you." He assures me and I agree before bidding farewell and looking at my phone.

"Sorry I must of fallen to sleep, Ari woke up so excited for today. Do you want to meet us at the park near my house for a picnic lunch?" 

"It's fine, you snore by the way." I reply cheekily.

"I do not snore!" She replies right away indicating her annoyance. 

"You do but don't worry, I think it's adorable. Can I just call you? I hate texting, my hands are just too big."