Chapter 42

Harry-

"Well Niall said you were on the verge of an emotional breakdown and thought I should be here to witness it I guess."

"Because everything is about you Harry," Angel snaps as she crosses her arms and narrows her eyes at me. She's adorable when she's angry.

"No, it isn't Angel. If it were all about me I would of taken Ariel away from you the minute I knew you had custody," I reply. My voice is even and cool as I walk towards her, "If everything was about me I would of had you bent over my couch the minute you walked into my house, if everything was about me I wouldn't of pulled my dick out of someone to come running to you the moment you needed me." I add, now standing directly in front of her. My hand comes up to cup her face as her sad brown eyes gaze up at me, "If everything was about me I would of buried myself inside you every chance I had. In the dressing room, in your bedroom... During my shower you interrupted and your bath I interrupted, so no. Everything isn't about me, is it?"

"So you came here to apologize then?" She asks cocking her brow.

"I have nothing to apologize for, I knew there would be a chance you'd get mad at me and I took it." I snap as I drop my hand from her face. "I had warned you because I didn't have proof, you wanted me to accuse your boyfriend of two years of cheating on you again? You know for a fucking fact you wouldn't of believed me and would of probably hated me more thinking I was trying to break you two up just so I had a shot at you." I add before shaking my head and chuckling, "Nice to know that's the way you think of me Angelic."

Angel's face is pained when her full name leaves my lips, she looks down and bites her lip as tears run down her cheeks. "I was just trying to protect you," I shrug as I run my hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry Harry, I've been nothing but a brat lately-"

"That's not true, I mean you have your moments but I genuinely enjoy spending time together and that's saying a lot. You're the first woman that I've spent the night with multiple times and kept my clothes on." I say with a smirk trying to lighten the mood but Angel just sighs.

"I told you I wasn't perfect Harry," She mumbles, I walk back towards her before cupping her face.

"Good, cause neither am I." I whisper as she looks up at me, "I know what you're feeling Angel. I know because I feel it too."

"But it's wrong," She says searching my eyes for a solution. My thumb rubs across her bottom lip and I bite mine, Angel's eyes never leave mine as she grips my shirt. She's so much shorter then me that I find myself leaning down, her lips brush against mine softly and I feel like my knees are going to give out.

"It's wrong for now love."