Chapter 54

Harry-

"Put that thing away and get dressed," My fiance says as she looks down my naked form. I rotate my hips so my semi hard manhood swings about causing her to both blush and laugh at the same time. "Harry seriously!" She squeals as I wrap my arms around her waist, "Get that thing away from me!"

"You could just get on your knees and help me with it," I retort and her perfect pink lips part in surprise.

"You're serious?" She asks almost breathlessly, she totally wants to.

"Maybe later, wouldn't want to mess up your hair." I wink before walking into my, well our closet before pulling out a shirt sleeve black Tshirt along with a hounds-tooth vest and pant combo. I finish the outfit off with my typical black boots and run my hands through my hair so it looks perfectly tousled.

Winter in Miami is warm so I knew that a full suit would have me dying especially with Angel in that tight pink number, shit I forgot to put on boxers.

Oh well.

"Ready to go baby?" I ask after striding back into our room, she look up at me and licks her lips. Even with her tall heels on I still tower over her petite frame and I fucking love it.

"How do you make a vest over a Tshirt so hot?" She asks.

"Genetics." I shrug before grabbing her hand and leading her downstairs where I had a town car waiting.

"I'm starting to think that you don't like to drive Harry," She teases after I slide in to the back seat next to her.

"Not when there's a chance we might drink," I reply and she nods. I watch the city lights flash by in her eyes as we make our way downtown to the newest, hottest club in town. This is where everyone who wants to be seen goes so naturally the paparazzi are lined up, after helping Angel out of the car a few flashes go off and my name is called in greeting. I wave at them before guiding Angel inside as she looks around nervously. "VIP table for Styles." I tell the waitress, the blonde idiot looks down the list and shakes her head.

"Sorry sir, there's no reservation by that name." She says and I narrow my eyes at her.

"Check again, I just called two hours ago." I snap and feel Angel squeeze my hand.

The woman shakes her head when she can't find my name and I begin to lose my cool, "I'd like to talk to your mana-"

"It's fine Harry, we can just wait at the bar for the others. We won't be at the table the whole time anyways." My girl speaks up and the waitress looks at her gratefully.

"She's lucky I'm having a good day," I whisper and Angel shakes her head before leading me back towards the bar. She points out two seats and we take them before ordering, "You're too far away." I say as I pull her off the bar stool so she's standing between my legs.

"Thank you love, I needed to get off my feet." Liam says as he slips onto the bar stool that Angel was just sitting on, "So Tommo is bringing a lass along for this one." He adds pointing back to Niall who nods at us, I grip Angel's hips and pull her against me so her back is resting against my front and her perfect ass is right where I want it. She leans back and pats me cheek as I kiss her softly on the neck when Liam gasps, "Is that your mother's ring Harry?" He asks.

"Yea so... I told you we were celebrating but I didn't tell you what." I grin as Liam and Niall's eyes widen. "She said yes."

"Congrats you two, I'm happy for you." Liam chirps as Niall looks at us in disbelief.

"Wait, you actually said yes?" He asks her and I frown, "It's just that you were so adamant in denying your feelings." He shrugs and Angel sighs.

"I know but after last night and the way he proposed this morning... I just couldn't deny it any longer." She confesses before looking back at me.

"I love you." I whisper before kissing her softly.

"Oi! What did we miss?" Louis' boisterous voice bellows, his girl of the month is on one side clinging to him while a tall strawberry blonde woman is on the other.

Angel's grip on my hand tightens as she looks down, I furrow my brows in confusion as the strawberry blonde woman smiles at us. "Tommo! Harry and Angel are getting hitched." He says gleefully and Louis' eyes widen.

"Really? Never thought you'd get married again H." He says as I nuzzle Angel's neck softly, she looks back at me and smiles sweetly.

"Never thought I'd find the right one," I reply as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Guys this is Clarissa," He introduces us to the tall strawberry blonde he brought along for Niall. "This is Niall, Liam, Harry and Ang-"

"Oh Angelic and I know eachother well, right Ang?"