Chapter 99

Angel-

I haven't felt this free in months, it was like that bad dream just disappeared. Jaxon's father held a small ceremony a few days later but we had decided it just wasn't appropriate to attend, I do hope his soul is at peace though. He had no clue he was in a relationship with his mother which is incredibly sick.

Speaking of his mother, she died later that night. The same day as her so called "love of her life". Some kind of fucked up poetic justice if you ask me. Harry didn't believe it though, Louis made it possible for us to see the body with our own eyes so we knew that it was over for good.

And it was.

"What are you wearing Harry?" I ask as I tilt my head while tying my chucks.

"Uh, a shirt?" He shrugs as he buttons it up.

"It's pink." I point out.

"So?"

"I've never seen you wear pink." I muse, "It looks good on you of course." I add and he blushes.

"Ariel was asked what his favorite color was at school, he said pink and some wanker made fun of him so I'm trying to show him that real men wear pink." He explains and I smile widely as I walk over to my devastatingly handsome husband.

"You're such a good dad Harry." I whisper as I look up into his beautiful green eyes, he smirks and I feel his large hands grip my hips.

"And an even better daddy." He growls before kissing me passionately.

"Mom! Dad! Gigi's here!" Ariel shouts from downstairs and I pull away from Harry.

"Your mom is coming?" He asks and I shrug, "She's been over here like everyday since the hearing."

"We're just getting to know each other Harry." I mumble and he sighs before looking at me with soft eyes.

"Hey, it's fine. I don't mind at all, I just didn't know." He assures me and I nod.

"I'll make sure it's ok with you next time, I promise." I whisper before rising to my tiptoes and pecking his lips, "Let's go get a puppy." I smirk before turning away and walking towards the stairs.

"Who gives a damn about a puppy when your ass looks that good in those jeans?" He mutters and I giggle.

"You already had this ass this morning so calm down daddy." I chirp teasingly.

"Thank fuck for birth control." He mumbles under his breath as we make our way downstairs. "Morning Gracie," He chirps at my mother as I hug her. "Which car you wanna take bud?" Harry asks as he ruffles Ariel's curls, we had gone car shopping the day after the hearing since we were so sick of taking a driver everywhere. Harry got a new large SUV while I picked out a sleek convertible just big enough for our family.

"Mom's!" He chirps and Harry chuckles as he grabs my keys.

"Hey, my car!" I squeal as I reach for the keys, Harry holds them up out of my reach as I jump for them.

"Might be your car but I'm driving." Harry smirks before walking to the front door leaving me pouting behind him.

We pile in the car, my mom and Ariel in the back with Harry and I up front before starting the half hour drive out to the breeder. She had sent photos of the puppies and one caught my eye right away but I don't know how Harry will feel about her. Harry's thumb taps the back of my hand to the beat of some song as Ariel sings from the back seat, "I'm having your baby! It's none of your business." He wails as we all chuckle.

Soon we pull up to a large estate and all climb out of the car, the day is warm and sunny so we walk over to the woman who is sitting outside in a pen full of playful puppies. "You must be the Styles!" She chirps, "Gwen. Nice to meet you."

"Why are we here daddy?" Ariel asks curiously and Harry kneels.

"Your mommy thought it would be nice to get you a puppy." Harry whispers and Ariel squeals before wrapping his arms around my legs.

"You can pick out whichever you like as long as it's a girl." Gwen says as she lets us in the pen, we all sit down and the puppies begin to crawl over us. I see the little girl that caught my eye wandering towards me and scoop her up, she's far smaller then the other puppies and her face is half black with a brown eye then half white with a blue eye.

"That one's cute." Harry says as he takes her from my arms, she licks his nose and he chuckles. "Check her out Ariel." He says before handing Ariel the tiny puppy.

"Oh, she's not for sale. We don't sell the runts." Gwen says and Harry furrows his brows at her.

"Why not? She's just smaller then the others." He shrugs and she sighs.

"She's not up to breed standard so she won't be AKC certified."

"That doesn't really matter to us, we just want a family pet and companion for our son." Harry presses and she nods.

"Usually we just adopt them out and donate the money to the local shelter." Gwen explain and Harry pinches his lips.

"Daddy I really like her." Ariel says as the tiny puppy licks his face.

"If I pay full price, as if she weren't a runt, would you donate that money and let us take her home?" He asks and her eyes widen.

"That's too much for a runt!" She says in disbelief and he chuckles.

"Never underestimate the underdog." He smirks before handing her an envelope with the rest of the money in cash. "Our address is on the envelope, please send over whatever papers we may need." He says and she nods before letting us out of the pen. "Come here little girl." He chirps as he takes the puppy for Ariel and hold her up to his face. "You're ours now." Harry smirks as the little puppy licks him.

After Ariel climbs in the back of the car I slip in and Harry hands me the small puppy, "Mom's going to keep her safe for the ride home ok buddy?"

"Can I name her?" He asks from the back seat as Harry slips in after my mom sits.

"Of course Ari." I reply.

"I wanna name her Sky, THIS PUPS GOTTA FLY!" He squeals and we all chuckle as the tiny puppy nuzzles against my chest.

"She was the one you wanted wasn't she?" Harry asks softly and I nod, "I saw the way your eyes lit up when you saw her." He smirks.

I spent the rest of the ride home petting her soft, silky fur and thinking of the amazing times we'll have as a family together. Camping, hiking, who knows what else. Soon we arrive home so Ariel, my mom and I begin to get Sky antiquated with the house while Harry just sits back and watches.

Ariel decides to take her out to the backyard to go potty while my mom and I watch from the large glass door. "You know, I was thinking." Harry says as he walks up next to us, "Maybe you should just move in Gracie." He suggests and her eyes widen. "You have 23 years to catch up with Angel and six with Ariel, plus you're pretty much here all the time anyways." He smirks.

"Are you sure Harry?" I ask in awe of my amazing husband.

"I don't want to be a burden." My mom adds and Harry shakes his head.

"You won't be, Angel's almost done with school and will be working soon so we could use the help with Ariel. Plus I then I get more date nights with my wifey if there's someone here." He grins at me and I roll my eyes.

"Well if you really want me to-"

"What do you think Ariel?" Harry asks as our son carries Sky back inside. "Do you want Gigi to move in with us?"

"Yes! A trillion times yes!"