Chapter 21

Harry-

I'm in hell, literal HELL.

My mind is going a thousand miles an hour as Angel sits in the hair and make up chair, how are they going to dress her? How are they going to pose her? How the fuck am I going to get through today without a boner?

The room was beginning to spin and I needed air. "Do you want some water Angel?" I ask. 

"Yes please." She replies as the hair and make up woman looks back at me. 

"Make sure to get her a straw." She barks and I nod before heading out to get some oxygen, I'm stopped in my tracks when I hear hushed voices. 

"I thought you said she was dating Xander Evans." A male voice says sounding annoyed, I hand back a bit and listen in.

"Last I knew she was." A voice I recognize as the assistant says.

"So who's that man with her?"

"You don't know who that is? That's Harry Styles sir, he runs a local tabloid as well as owns a massive entertainment company." She explains, I'm impressed she knows who I am but peeved that they are simply shooting her because of who she's dating or her affiliation with me.

I had heard enough, I needed air and then I needed to get Angel the fuck out of here. Once out of the studio I find a refreshment cart. After downing a couple glasses of water wishing it was vodka, I pour a glass for Angel and grab a straw.

"Well hello there handsome." A middle aged, bright blue eyed woman with way too much work done to her face and about 500ccs too much injected into her tits purrs as she looks up at me. 

"Hello." I great simply as I grab a napkin and wipe up some water that had spilled out of my glass, I freeze as I feel her brush against my lower abdomen. 

"What are you up to here?" She coos as she traces the band of my pants.

"Just here for a friend." I shrug and go to turn away but she loops her finger through one of my belt loops.

"Why don't we go somewhere a little more private hmm? You seem so tense." She suggests, I set down the water and remove her hands from my pants.

"No offence but I don't have a taste for artificial flavoring." I retort and she gasps at my bluntness, she goes to say something but I'm already walking away from her and back towards the studio.

I stop in my tracks as I see Angel already on set, the studio is set up like a locker room and she's straddling a bench wearing nothing but thigh high socks, heels, some white cotton panties, a bra and a very low cut baseball type tee over it. No no no, this won't do at.

She looks fucking gorgeous, don't get me wrong but this is meant to be kept private for someone who loves her and that she loves in return. She posses seductively and is absolute perfection, I'm pretty sure every man in this room is hard right now. I know I am.

They move her so she's standing in front of the lockers and give her a lollipop, I swallow hard when she looks straight into my eyes as she wraps her plump pink lips around it.