Chapter 71

Angel-

"Where did you get this?"

"Does it really matter?" I ask as I narrow my eyes at him, he had worked late and I've had all night to stew over Elise's and my mom's words.

"This was a long time ago-"

"I know that, I'm not stupid Harry." I interrupt him sharply, he clenches his fist before sighing. "How can I marry a person I had no clue was capable of this? Shouldn't I know everything about you? You know everything about me." I add as I fight back my sobs. "It's not about you liking rough sex or whatever the fuck this is, it's not about you being with other woman in the past. It's about how different you are with ME, how do I know you're going to stay this way or are you going to start choking me in the middle of making love to me? Why am I different?"

"Because I love you," Harry explodes as he jumps off the bed. My eyes follow him as he paces the floor while tugging at his hair, "I didn't tell you because I'm not that person anymore."

"What changed Harry? How can you be so black and white?"

"I love you, I can't treat you the way I did them." He mumbles before sitting on the edge of the bed. "Nissa really fucked me up, I had no control over anything so I started taking more control sexually. It started with just a spank or some hair pulling but the more I did it the more control I craved."

"So you're a sadist? Do you have some red room with torture devices hidden here that I should know about Mr. Grey?" I snap.

"It's not like that, I didn't get off on pain or anything. Just control."

"Pretty sure that makes you a dom Harry." I retort as I tilt my head, he huffs and stands up before turning towards me.

"It doesn't matter because it's not who I am anymore Angel, I don't need to control you nor do I want to." He says softly as he kneels in front of me.

"Why?"

"Because I love you, it's just as simple as that." He says as he places his hands on my knees, "I controlled women sexually to fill a void in my life but now that I have you.... I'm complete. I've never been in love before and after the divorce I just needed something I could control, it's all different now. I own and run a company, I have an amazing son and a beautiful fiance."

"So you're not going to choke me on our wedding night?" I ask with my brow cocked, he chuckles and shakes his head.

"Choking wasn't my kink, it was hers." He says and I nod, "I love you too much to treat you like that."

"I love you Harry, let me love all of you. I may be your wife soon but that doesn't mean you can't fuck me like you hate me every once in a while." I whisper before biting my lip as his eyes widen, "Just no choking or tying me to weird crosses." I add and he chuckles.

"You're amazing you know that?" He whispers as he leans in and brushes his lips against mine.

"Oh I know."