Chapter 53

Jerica left after making sure that this is what I want, that I wasn't doing it for Ariel. I mean, part of me is but I would never tie myself to someone I didn't love for him.

I genuinely am in love with Harry and want to spend the rest of my life with him, the fact that he's Ariel's father is a plus. If you had asked me six months if I saw myself getting engaged in the near future I'd think you were crazy, especially to Harry.

Harry made it right though, from the birth certificate to the ring. He really made it right.

"Can I take you out to celebrate tonight? Maybe invite the guys and Jerica?" Harry suggests as we snuggle on the couch, "There's a new club that opened downtown and I know they're open tonight."

"You haven't had enough dancing?" I tease and he bites his lip.

"Could never get enough if it's with you." He replies and my heart flutters, "Plus I need to work on my dance skills if we're getting married right?" Harry adds.

"Well luckily for you I'm an amazing teacher." I reply smiling brightly at him, he leans in and kisses me softly before patting my ass to get up.

"You have something nice to wear?" He asks and I pause as I think my way through my closet, my mind falls on the pink mini dress Jerica had insisted I buy for my birthday but we ended up not doing anything.

"Yea, what time do you want to go?"

"Two hours? I'll call everyone and set it up before coming up to get ready." He says as he pull his phone out, I rise up on my tiptoes and peck his lips before running upstairs. The dress is hanging up in my garment bag so I hang it up in the shower with the water on to steam it a bit before rummaging through my shoes. I had some pink sandals from a wedding I was in a year ago that match the dress perfectly so I set those out on the bed before sitting down at my vanity.

Harry said he wants to dance so I figured it would be best if I tied my back up in a cute braided updo before applying some light lipstick and putting in some dangle earrings. "I love it when you wear your hair up," Harry says as he leans against the entry to the bathroom. I look down and blush as he walks over to me, he trails his fingers down my neck causing goosebumps to erupt and me to shiver. "I'm gonna jump in the shower," He says before placing a kiss to my neck.

"Let me grab my dress," I say jumping up and pulling the now perfect pink garment out of the shower.

"Pink, I like it." He winks before stripping down, my eyes linger on his perfectly round ass as he climbs into the shower.

Down girl, you just did your hair.

After pulling on some suitable undergarments I lotion up my legs, I love the way it makes my toned legs look especially with a dress as short as I'm wearing tonight. I slip on and buckle my heels before stepping into my dress, "Let me help you baby." Harry says as he walks into the room with a towel hung low on his hips, his fingertips trail down my spin before zipping up the back of the dress. "The guys are going to meet us there but Jerica said she's too busy moving herself in tonight." He says and I nod before turning towards him, "Damn you look good." He whispers as he looks down my body.

"Go get dressed and give me something to stare at." I tease and he bites his lips before dropping the towel.

"Oh I'll give you something to stare at baby."