Chapter 17

Harry-

The walk back to Angel's place was quiet but it felt right with both of their hands in mine, I know she can feel the chemistry between us. She has to.

I won't tell you that I didn't mean to pull her on top of me back at the park, I just wanted to see how she would react being so close to me. I'd also be lying if I said that her body on top of mine didn't feel good but being on top of her felt even better. 

How do I tell her she's wasting her time on this idiot, that if what I was told this morning is true it could destroy her.

And Ariel.. He is such a good kid, he's so well adjusting and polite. I can't help but credit Angel for that with how his mother and Jaxon are. I know Angel has cared for him a lot the last few years, even at such a young age and with her doubts her motherly instincts are on point.

Ariel reminds me so much of myself, thank fuck. I can't imagine what he'd be like if Nissa's DNA was more prevalent. He's into the same things I was into younger, he's well spoken and extremely smart.

"Just give me a second to clean up, I wasn't expecting anyone to come over." Angel says as she opens the door to her apartment. The living room has toys all over the place with the large pull out taking up much of the space. Angel runs around picking up Ariel's toys and clothes and puts them into totes she has out for him, I decide to make myself handy and begin to fold the blankets on the pull out. "You don't have to do that Harry." She insists and I shake my head.

"He's my son Angel, let me help." I reply before setting the blankets down and going to put the couch back together.

"It's a little tricky." She says dropping the last toy into the tote before coming over to help me. "You kind of have to jiggle it out of the joint." She says lifting the end of the bed up and jiggling it, I bite my lip as her breasts bounce during her movements.

Damn I should of worn looser pants.

Trying to ignore her gorgeous breasts I reach over and help her but jump slightly as my large hand covers hers. What is it about her that makes me feel like a damn hormone crazed teenager ready to jizz his pants?

Angel chuckles at my awkwardness as we put the couch back together, she slides over the displaces ottoman but as she bends over her loose shirt drapes open leaving her black lace bra on full display unknowingly.

Holy fucking shit, this woman is going to kill me. "You alright Harry?" She says, her eyes full of concern and her tits- NO Harry, stop looking at her tits.

"Uh, yea. Can I just use the bathroom?" I ask and she nods. 

"You can use mine since Jerica is crazy about hers, it's right through that door and to the right." She says motioning behind her, I nod and follow her directions into her room. 

Her room is kind of bland, maybe before she shares it with Xander and he has no fashion sense but it smells amazing. Like fresh vanilla and spiced tea. I make my way into the bathroom and splash my face with some cold water. 

Get yourself together Harry.

There are some toys in the tub, it looks like Ariel was the last to bathe in here. I'll admit it, I'm nosy as fuck so of course I look behind her mirror. I find two toothbrushes, her and Ariel's most likely. I actually find no trace of a man living here really, he must of really packed up. Well at least she's on birth control. I sigh as I put the container back and walk into her room, Xander's clothes are strewn everywhere. It's like he comes home, tosses them off and goes to sleep.

No, he fucks her Harry. Don't lie to yourself. 

The thought makes me clench my jaw, once I have solid proof of what I suspect he won't know what hit him. I just can't hurt Angel, I can't.