Chapter 55

Angel-

"You two know each other?" Louis asks as I feel all eyes on me.

"Well-"

"Oh Angelic and I go way back," Clarissa interrupts me. I tense up every time she says my name pronouncing each and every syllable, "We were best friends up until our senior year of high school." She adds, I see Niall look at Harry and nod.

"Let's get you a drink Clarissa," Niall offers before leading her away momentarily at least. Harry's large hands turn me towards him as I look down.

"Baby what's wrong, it's not like you to be this quiet." He whispers and I sigh.

"I need another drink." I say to the bartender before fixing Harry's collar, "Ok so we were in a love triangle type thing. Jaxon was leading her on while pursuing me, like keeping her around for just in case I turned him away. She gave him an ultimatum and he chose me." I explain and Harry nods, "I know it's stupid high school shit but she made that last year so hard on me. It was my fault he chose me so she spread all kinds of rumors about me fucking literally every dick on campus when I was in fact a virgin."

"She sounds like a cunt," Louis interjects and I laugh.

"You always have a way with words Lou," I smile back at him.

"Just ignore her tonight baby, it's about you and I right?" Harry asks as he cups my face.

"Right," I whisper before kissing him softly.

"So you two are getting married?" Clarissa's squeaky voice asks, I turn around and Harry pulls me back against him before nodding with his head on my shoulder. "Jaxon finally got rid of you hm?"

"Actually she dumped him ages ago," Harry snaps and I smirk.

"Yea, he was a real mother fucker."

**

"You're not a bad dancer Harry," I say as I push against his chest playfully.

"Yea because everyone is looking at you." He smirks, Harry's hands grab at my hips and pull me against his body. I turn around around and roll my body back against his as his arms ripple while holding me in place. "Fuck you're going to kill me." He whispers with his lips against my neck causing me to shudder.

"How can an Angel kill you hm?" I tease and he chuckles.

"Angel on the streets, devil in between the sheets." He growls before grabbing my hand, spinning me out and then pulling me back against his body. His hand trails down the back of my thigh and lifts my knee up as he me back, he kisses me passionately and lets my leg down as I wrap my arms behind the back of his neck. Our kisses grown sinfully deep so Harry pulls away breathlessly, "I need another drink before I take you on the dance floor." He whispers and I nod feeling the exact same way.

Harry and I find our way back to the bar where Niall's alone, "Where's Clarissa?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"You have to have at least an IQ of 90 to spend more then five minutes with me, luckily Harry just meets that." He teases and Harry glares at him as he sits down and pulls me between his legs, "No but really.... she was a 2 and I deserve at least an 8."

"Savage Horan." Harry smirks as he tosses back a beer, I've actually never seen him drink. With his past issues it just was never a choice he made, while I'm glad he feels secure enough to try I know I need to keep an eye on it.

"Anyways, I'm going to head home to have a much more interesting conversation with my hand then I ever could with her." Niall says before hugging me, "Congrats you two. I'm glad you finally admitted your love for each other." He says before leaving the club.

"Ok, how did he ever get between your legs? Does talking about coding or whatever the fuck HTML is turn you on?" Harry wonders out loud and I roll my eyes as I turn towards him.

"I was really really drunk."