Chapter 65

Angel-

My blood ran cold as I look into her light brown eyes, she looks like complete shit with her puppy dog Jaxon following behind her. Her red dress was ill fitting and her makeup showed her age, she really needs to keep up on the botox.

"Darling, you look so beautiful." My fake ass mother chirps as she holds her arms open.

"That's your ex wife?" Gemma asks bluntly and Harry nods, before I know it his sister marches up to them as Ezra walks around us and joins her blocking my mother and Jaxon from the party.

"You have a lot of nerve showing up here Nissa." My dad spits bitterly as he balls his hands into fists.

"Who is this Ezra? Your new whore?" She says nodding to Gemma who slaps her clear across the face, I side glance Harry to see him fight back a smile as he squeezes my hand. My mother looks up and cocks her brow before lunging at Gemma, Harry breaks away from me and stops my mother in her tracks.

"You should know, you were married to her brother." Harry snaps as Liam and Niall take the crowd around to the bar, Jerica and Louis stay behind but give us space.

"You took my brother away from me when I needed him the most, it's because of you our mother died alone." Gemma rages as my father tries to hold her back, I see something in my mother's eyes I've never seen before and I know what's going on.

"Don't touch her," I bellow as I walk towards them. My dad guides Gemma off to the side to calm her down while Harry stands his ground, "She's pregnant."

My mom's eyes widen as does Jaxon's, Harry shakes his head and looks at Jaxon. "Should of learned from my mistake, but really... I can't call Ariel a mistake can I? He's a wonderful kid, he has an amazing mother and father who are so in love." Harry chirps as he wraps his arm around me.

"She's not his mother, I am!" My mother spits and Harry clenches his jaw.

"A mother should not leave her five year old son in a dark abandoned house, a mother should not sign over her rights to her college student daughter and expect her to raise him-"

"It worked out well for you didn't it though Harry, don't think I never noticed the way you'd look at her and you." She addresses me with a sick smile, "You were always jealous and wanted what I had."

"You're delusional, you're the one who was fucking my boyfriend behind my back! I have nothing to be jealous about but you on the other hand, you do. You resurfaced because Harry was moving on, with ME and OUR son. You've managed to get yourself knocked up yet again by a man half your age, are you proud of that?" I sneer before turning to Jaxon, "You saw how she destroyed my father, how she destroyed Harry. Guess what, you're next."

"He has nothing for me to take," My mother shrugs. "I'm going to get Ariel back." She adds stepping towards Harry.

"Why? So you can continue to take fifty grand from me every month while you blow it on your Botox and botched boob jobs while continuing to neglect my son? You want me to support you off living your flashy life with your fuckboy husband and new kid? Who the fuck do you think I am?" Harry growls and my mother smirks.

"I know exactly who you are Harry, but she doesn't." She says softly as she looks at me, Louis clears his throat as he steps forwards.

"The paperwork is done, it's all set in stone. You abandoned Ariel with a blood relative who restored rights to his father and was amended as his mother." He explains, his voice calm and collected.

"What if I told you the papers were wrong?" My mother says smiling before turning around and exiting the building, Jaxon shoots me a sad glance before following behind her.

"What did she mean by that?" Louis wonders out loud.

"Is she trying to say that Ariel isn't mine?"