Chapter 38

Angel-

"What do you mean it's his father's house?"

"Well it used to be, his mom left his dad when he was just a few years old. He had come bu to get some things a few times and I came with him." I explain and Xander sighs.

"He probably moved," He shrugs before getting out of the car. He doesn't bother to open my door like Harry or even Niall would. Xander is actually older then Harry but Harry is so much more of a man in so many ways.

Xander marches up to the front door and rings the bell while I hang back a bit, after a few minutes an older man opens the door and smiles.

No. fucking. way.

"Come in, come in." He says ushering us in, I follow timidly and keep my head down hoping he won't recognize me but it's no use. "Angelic Sampson! Look how beautiful you've grown to be." The old man says, "You know I told Jaxon he was an ass for leaving you. Your mothers wanted the two of you together from birth."

"Birth?" I ask curiously.

"Yes, Rebeca and your mother were best friends. After Rebecca's accident they fell apart, that's when she took Jaxon and ran." He explains and Xander sighs.

"So it's true? Jaxon is my brother?" He asks.

"Yes, we weren't ready for a child when she got pregnant with you so we put you up for adoption. A few years later when we were ready we had Jaxon." Xander's father elaborates and I can sense Xander's anger coming to a boiling point.

"Dud you ever thing to... I don't know, take me back? I lived in a fucking orphanage for years, I was in and out of foster homes. I was abused and I was neglected, did it ever cross your mind to think about your other son? The one you walked away from." Xander spits because grabbing my hand, "This was a mistake. We're going." He says before dragging me out of the house.

"Xander you're hurting me." I cry as his hand tightens around my wrist, once at the car he releases me before climbing in.

The tires squeal as Xander speeds away from the house as I rub my wrist, his driving is angry and erratic but we make it to Harry's gate in no time.

"Can I come in so we can talk?" Xander asks in a soft voice, I go to protest but he looks at me with his big brown eyes. "Please Angel."

"Fine," I say before waving at the attendant who then opens the gate. After directing him to Harry's house he parks out front and climbs out, I'm thankful that Harry and Ariel aren't home as I open the door and lead him through the house up to my bedroom.

Once on the other side of the door Xander wraps his arms around me, his familiar scent fills my senses and when he kisses me softly I don't push him away but I don't return the kiss very enthusiastically. I turn away and he takes my movements as a cue to kiss my neck, when I push him away he catches my wrists.

Before I know it I'm on my back on the bed as he hoovers over me with my arms pinned down, I try to struggle against him but my small frame is no match for his much larger. "Xander please get off me," I plead and he ignores me as he slides his hand under my dress. "Get the fuck off me Xander, I'm not having sex with you." I scream, his eyes darken and my head snaps to the side as he slaps me across the face.

"Get the fuck off of her."