Chapter 68

Angel-

It's been just over a week since our engagement party, Harry had returned to work while Ariel's school started again. I was out of school for another week so I was just doing some housework before my shift started at 7.

My phone buzzes with an email, Harry and I had done engagement photos the day after the party and the photographer sent the proofs over so I decided to slip on something cute and surprise Harry at work. After deciding on a body hugging black dress I slide on some heels and head out towards Harry's office.

This wasn't a usual this for me, I had only been to his office a few times to pick it up and a lot of his employees weren't quite familiar with me yet. I catch stares as I make my way through the lobby before stepping into the elevator, after hitting the button for the top floor I smile to myself thinking about the smile on Harry's face.

"Can I help you?" A beautiful raven haired woman asks, this must be one of his assistants.

"Oh I'm just here to see Harry." I shrug before making my way towards his door.

"Miss you can't just go in there." She snaps and I roll my eyes.

"I'm his fiance, let him tell me that." I retort before slipping into his large office, Harry doesn't notice at all. His head is buried in his hands and he looks disheveled. "Babe?" I whisper once I reach his desk, he looks up and his eyes widen before he reaches over and pulls me into his lap.

"Hi there." He whispers, he kisses me softly and wraps his arms around me. "What are you doing here?"

"The proofs from our shoot came and we need to chose which we want edited and printed, plus I thought I'd surprise you." I say softly as I fix his hair, "What's going on?"

Harry shakes his head and rests it against my shoulder as his grip tightens on my waist, "Harry." I whisper as I tilt his face up, "Talk to me baby." He sighs and I realize that he's been crying, his large hand reaches out and grabs a crumpled up piece of paper.

"She's taking us to court over custody, claims the papers were filed under false pretenses. Louis is on his way over right now." Harry says softly as I stare at the paper.

"But she was bluffing..... Right?" I wonder out loud and he shrugs, "We can't lose him Harry."

"We won't baby, I talked to your dad and he's getting us in touch with his lawyer as well. Between him and Louis we have to win."

"Unless she fucks her way through the courts again." I snap and Harry looks down, "I hate her." I mumble.

"I do too baby, I do too."

"Ok, what's going on?" Louis bellows as he bursts through the door, I hold out the paper before returning my attention to Harry who sighs as I run my fingers through his hair. "Bloody fucken cunt." Louis spits, "Does this woman know any bounds?"

"Clearly not." I mumble.

"Ezra is getting me in touch with his lawyer, we're going to need to both-"

"Harry I can handle this." Louis cuts him off and Harry shakes his head.

"I'm not taking anymore chances Louis, not with my son's life." Harry growls, Louis nods in understanding before sitting down.

"Well the court date was set for February 1st, probably so Nissa is more pregnant and people will pity her but that could work to our advantage. We need every ounce of dirty we can find on her and we also need to take steps for you two to look like the perfect couple to raise Ariel." Louis explains.

"Which we are." Harry challenges.

"Of course you are but living in a small condo with a gogo dancing fiance doesn't look great." Louis points out, he's right.

"I'll quit," I whisper and Harry looks up at me in surprise. "Ariel is more important plus we're getting married and you make more then enough for me not to dance four nights a week." I add and he nods.

"We'll start looking at houses out near Gemma's, get a larger home that more kid friendly then my old bachelor pad." Harry suggests.

"That would help," Louis says nodding before fiddling with his fingers. "What else could we do for you two to-"

"We can get married."