Chapter 64

Harry-

Fuck my fiance looks good, can we just skip the whole party thing and head straight to the bedroom?

"No Harry, we can't." Angel shakes her head from besides me as the car makes it way downtown.

Shit I said that out loud.

"Yup, you sure did." She giggles and I sigh.

"It's our party, we can sneak away for a quicky if we want to."

"Harry in the last week we've had sex at least once a day and no time was "quick". " She retorts and I roll my eyes.

"Details details. You can't tell me you didn't wear that dress to get bent over something by the end of the night." I whisper with my lips against her ear, she blushes and bites her lip and I smirk. "That's what I thought."

Being with Angel is so different then anyone else I had ever been with but that's because I've never been in love.

Lust, yes. Love, no.

I feel like a different man with her, a man who isn't looking for the next woman to target, a man that isn't lost in life. Saying that her mom messed me up is an understatement but now that I'm the man I was always supposed to be Angel doesn't need to know about that.

We soon pull up to the venue where Gemma has photographers set up of course, the flashes light up Angel's dress as I help her out before posing for a few shots with her. I remember that some of the photos will run in the paper as an engagement announcement, after Zayn outed Angel and Ariel we decided to embrace it.

No more hiding.

I kiss Angel sweetly and she smiles as it falls apart, after posing a bit more Gemma comes out and ushers us inside.

"Angel you look stunning!" She squeals before turning towards me, "You look good too baby bro but you're LATE!!!"

"Ok, do you see Angel's dress? Think it was easy getting me out of the house with her looking like that?" I snap as Angel blushes and Gemma shakes her head.

"Keep it PG bro, her family is here along with a bunch of your co-workers." She whispers before ushering us into the large sparkling ballroom. Everything was silver and gold, most of the guest wore all black while a few were in white. Angel and I looked like the celebrated couple, that was for sure.

Ezra looks over and smiles before raising his glass, "The couple of the hour are here!" He chirps as the room fills with applause, Jerica brings Angel and I a glass and I tip mine against hers before taking a sip.

We were swept out onto the dance floor where we spent most of the night, everyone came by to congratulate us and tell us what a beautiful couple we make. I couldn't agree more.

Most of my co-workers and acquaintances didn't know about my previous marriage, they all thought Ariel was Angel's. As midnight approached Angel and I remained on the dance floor, my forehead pressed against hers as we sway back and forth to the slow Ed Sheeran song.

"I can't wait to marry you." I whisper.

"I can't wait to marry you Harry, this next year is going to me amazing." She replies as she smiles brightly, as the count down begins I slowly lean in so my lips touch hers just as the New Year begins. Her lips mold to mine as she grips my collar pulling our bodies impossibly close and reawakening the beast in my pants.

We pull away breathlessly as fireworks begin to pop, a display of silver and gold set up just for us to see out of the large floor to ceiling windows. Angel turns towards the window and leans back against me as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"It's beautiful." She whispers in awe, the display lighting up her face and reflecting against her dress perfectly.

"Almost as beautiful as you." I reply before presses soft kisses down her neck.

"Well well well, if it isn't the happy couple." A bitter voice sounds from behind me, Angel and I turn around and I see someone I never wanted to see again as a gasp escapes Angel's lips.

"I don't get an invite to my daughter's engagement party?"