Chapter 32

Angel-

"If you need anything, a place to crash or someone to talk to.... Just let me know ok?" Niall says as he hugs me, once we had reached Harry's they already had Liam and Harry's SUVs unloaded and were waiting to unload Niall's truck with the heavy stuff. Harry insisted my things be placed into his room despite my glare so I busied myself by helping Ariel settle in.

He was unbelievably happy, the guestroom was beautiful with lost of things from Harry's childhood. I knew I'd just have to suck it up and make this living situation work for as long as possible.

"Thank you Niall." I reply before kissing his cheek as Harry hovers over us, Liam and Louis had already left and Harry was quick to dismiss Niall after they had unloaded his truck.

"I'll see you guys later." Niall says with a curt nod before climbing into his truck.

"You seriously need to calm your shit Harry," I smirk as I playfully hit his firm chest, Harry catches my wrist and stares down at me with his mesmerizing green gaze leaving me breathless. It's like he's pleading with me to be ok with this, with us.

Whatever we are.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a bit territorial I guess." He confesses and I chuckle.

"Just a bit?" I tease and he chuckles under his breath.

"Come on love, let's get you settled in ." He says as he drapes his arm around my shoulder before leading me inside and then up the stairs to his room.

"I'll just keep my stuff in here and then sleep with Ari-"

"Nonsense," Harry cuts me off and I roll my eyes.

"Harry I'm not sleeping with you." I say after shutting the door and crossing my arms, Harry walks towards me and traps me against the door with his hands on either side of my head. "Harry we can't."

"I know, that's why I'm sleeping on the couch." He answer simply.

"This is your house and-"

"And you're my guest Angel, we can share the bathroom and I'll keep my clothes in here but I'll sleep downstairs on the couch." He assures me and I sigh, "But I need something from you."

"And what's that?" I ask with my brow cocked.

"No sex in the house, that goes for me as well. I want Ari be well adjusted in time for him to start school next month, we have a meeting with an amazing academy on Monday for him." He says blowing me away completely, he took the time to find a good private school for Ariel on top of all the shit I've been flinging at him.

"You're a good dad Harry," I whisper as I trail my fingertips down his jaw. Harry's pink tongue darts out and moistens his lips as I try to pry my eyes from them. He leans in towards me and just when I think he's going to kiss me, he leans his forehead against mine and sighs.

"Thank you Angel."