Chapter 97*

Angel-

No.

"I tried to stop him, he was screaming about how sick this whole thing was. He hated himself for falling in love with his mother even unknowingly, the fact that she knew he was her son drove him over the edge." Xander explains as we move to sit down on the bench.

No no no, this can't be.

"It was the most horrific thing I've ever seen." He continues as my mom tries to comfort him.

He's dead, Jaxon is really dead.

"What can we do? Should we call someone?" Harry asks and he shakes his head.

"They were already there and took my statement, how could someone do that though? Yes he ended his life but he's now left dozens of people with the guilt and vision of his death." Xander goes on as tears fall from his eyes, "All those kids just riding along with their parents. Their lives are changed because of him, because of his decision to force them to witness his death."

I was taken aback, I thought I knew Xander well but this is not the Xander I once dated. This Xander is tattered and worn but his heart.... His heart shines through the rips and tears, he is a good man deep down and maybe he needed to go through all of this. From losing me to hating himself for what he thought he did, being cut from the MLB to finding out who his real mother is and knowing that she's a sick bitch who caused his brother to kill himself.

This is Xander's journey.

"I need to go." He jumps up abruptly, "Do you need a ride-"

"Come back to our place." Harry suggests taking me by surprise, "You can clean up there and I'll give you some clothes to wear." He adds as he rises to his feet and walks towards Xander.

"I don't know man I-"

"You shouldn't be alone right now." Harry says softly as he places his hand on Xander's shoulder reassuringly and my love for Harry blossoms even more. Yes Xander has wronged us but right now, he needs to not be alone.

"Thank you Harry." He replies softly.

"Do you want to drive us or we can leave your car here? Or you can follow us." Harry asks.

"I'll drive Xander." My mother pipes up, Xander nods and hands her the keys . We walk towards his car and Harry leans over to me.

"Why don't you sit in the back? He could use a friend right now." He whispers before kissing my hair. Xander's eyes widen in surprise as Harry opens the back door for me to slide into, I offer him a soft smile as he climbs in behind my mother.

"It's been a hell of a year huh? This time last year I thought I had it all, my dream career..... You." He sighs, "Now look at you, you've gone and fallen in love, this time for real. You proved me wrong Angel, you really did."

"If you hadn't of left I wouldn't of found Harry when I did, everything just kind of came together." I shrug and he nods softly.

"I am sorry for the things I said but I was right, you are just like your mother." Xander says softly, "Just not the mother I thought." He adds and I chuckle.

I should hate him for cheating on me but I can't, why harbor negative feelings towards someone who's helped you achieve your end game? Well except Rebeca, I will hate that bitch until the day she stops breathing. But I am glad I went through what I did or else I wouldn't be where I am.

My mother quickly navigates through the city towards our house with Harry's help, "You moved?" Xander asks and I nod.

"We bought this place before we got married, figured it would look good to the judge." I shrug and he chuckles.

"All you had to do was expose her lying, incestual ass." He whispers causing me to giggle as my mom pulls into the garage.

"I'll go grab some clothes for you, want to show them to the guest suite baby?" Harry suggests and I nod as he kisses my cheek.

"Follow me," I nod towards the hallway before leading them into the large guest suite downstairs. "You can take a shower in there, there's towels and toiletries still set up." I motion towards the bathroom.

"These should fit you." Harry says after walking in the room, he tosses some athletic gear on the bed for Xander. "We have an hour or so until everyone will show up along with the food so if you two don't mind I'm going to steal my wife for a bit." Harry adds cheekily, my mom chuckles while Xander nods and Harry pulls me out of the room before leading me upstairs.

Once in our room Harry pushes me against the door and locks it as he kisses me passionately, his hands fumble at the zipper on my dress. He sighs in relief against my lips as he finally gets it down and pulls the fabric down my body, "Harry." I moan against his lips as the large expanse of his hands roam my body.

His skillful hands quickly rid me of my black lace bra and panties leaving me bare while he's still fully dressed. Harry steps away and admires my body, I roll my eyes and grab his tie before pulling him by it so his body crashes against mine. Our lips mold together as I pull at his layers, once his jacket and tie are thrown down I rip at his shirt popping the buttons off and sending them flying everything.

"Damn Angel." Harry groans as my hand runs down his now bare chest before slipping below his pants and boxers, he moans softly as I wrap my small hand around his thick shaft. He drags his lips down my neck and I work to free him from the confides of whats left of his clothing. Harry lifts my thighs and wraps my legs around me before sliding his arousal into my soaken core in one complete movement.

My eyes roll back as he stretches me and fills me entirely, he locks my legs around him letting me go. His lips find mine again as our hands tangle together against the wood door while he slips in and out of me effortlessly.

After a few minutes he wraps his arms around me and pulls me off the wall before walking over to our dresser, he clears the surface sending papers and random things flying to the ground before setting me down without breaking our connection. Harry kisses me feverishly as his hands tangle in my chestnut locks, he groans against my lips as my nails graze over his shoulders and down his arms.

Harry grips my hips and picks me up again before walking over to our bed, he wraps his arms around me as he lies my on my back. Our bodies are closer then ever before and Harry's fingertips dig into my shoulders as his thrust grow deeper and harder, he moans as I pull his lip between my teeth before kissing him with even more hunger then before.

My breath catches as he pulls away and gazes down on me with your heavenly green eyes, without warning my orgasm rips through me causing me to cry out his name as he chases his own high. Harry's bottom lip turns an even brighter pink as he chews it while his thrusts grow sloppy. "Holy fuck I'm c-" Harry's voice cuts out as he lets out a carnal moan.

His head collapses against my chest and I let out a euphoric sigh as I run my fingers through his hair, he hums in appreciation before lifting his head looking at me as I smirk. "So you were never my stepfather hm?" I muse and he chuckles.

"No, but you can still call me daddy."