Contest!! *CLOSED*

*******IMPORTANT*******

A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry if you thought this was another chapter. Unfortunately it isn't. I am however posting a contest. I really suck at descriptions so I could really use your guys’ help so I decided to make a contest so you guys could make a better description for my book! Here’s how it goes, everyone comments on the tab in my profile and writes a description for my story. (Make sure you mark the ‘private’ box so no one steals you’re stuff) You are welcome to take things from my book to write the description just remember you can't use it for your own work, I will report you. Also remember that, just because you use something from my book, doesn't mean I'll pick you.  The winning contestant will 1) Be recognized on my story 2) You'll be followed by me. And 3) I will let you be a character in my book. (: I will be ending the contest on June 30, 2014 in MDT (Mountain Daylight time).  Good luck to all of you that choose to enter! I'm excited to see what you guys come up with!! Also know that you guys will be competing with my other readers on quotev!! Thanks guys!

        -Breann

P.S. If you have any questions just comment on my profile, I'd be happy to answer you're questions!!