WINNER!!!

A/N: Okay everyone, I just have to say that all the entries were really amazing!!! I honestly am not just saying that!! You guys all did an incredible job!! Unfortunately, there has to be a winner so I could only pick one of you guys. So congratulations to….. RaeRae. April's Twin!!!!!!!!!  Incredible job on your entry!! I would suggest that you guys all go and follow her cuz she flippin ROCKS!!!

Here is the winning entry!
            “Avery Hawkins had been orphaned nearly her whole life. But when things started to look normal for her, everything takes a twist to strange. Her true nature as a demigod is revealed, but when she gets to Camp Half Blood, normal still isn't in her vocabulary. She has dangerous, life-altering secret that even she doesn't know. When Avery meets a certain son of Hermes, Luke Castellan, she can’t help but fall for him. Everything was easy when it came to Luke, falling for him was even easier, but how could something that felt so right, be so wrong? Luke was forbidden, off limits, she just didn’t know it yet.”

Again congratulations!! And honestly, you were all amazing!! I loved reading the descriptions that you guys came up with and it took me a really long time to come up with a winner!! I mean like really guys!! Anyway, thank you so much for supporting me in this book everyone!! I love you all!!
            -Breann