Chapter 14 - New Friends

A/N: Okay, here you go. This is the second update today. Read Chapter 13 first if you haven't.

------------------------------

(Wayo's POV)

The first day of orientation week has ended. We are now at our own faculty and it's already evening. I want to get back to my dorm before it gets dark.

"E'Yo. Want to fly with us to the dorm?" E'Flamingo says to me as he blows kisses to hot guys.

"It's okay. I can walk..." Not that I don't appreciate someone's help, but I don't want to depend on other people too much. I want to be independent and able to do things on my own.

"You are so stubborn, aren't you? Well, if you don't want to, we don't have the right to force you. We'll see you at the dorm, bitch~" There he goes again, E'Montry. He flips his hair then shakes his butt. They all fly together towards our dorm while laughing like witches. Oh wait, they are witches after all.

"Hey, Yo. Need company?" It's him. Ugh. P'Park.

I ignore him because I really don't have the energy nor the mood to deal with this kind of guys. So, I walk faster to my dorm. I can sense that he is flying behind me, in a slow pace. He is so creepy. I feel like he's staring at me from behind.

Because I really don't like the atmosphere, I speed up my pace and finally I reach faculty of medicine. I should have gone together with the witches. No, even if I walk alone, it should be fine as long as there is no one tailing me from behind like this.

"Waah!" I turn around right away and scream in shock when I feel a hand on my shoulder. P'Park's hand is on my shoulder, and he is not alone.

I see some sharp weapons hovering around P'Park's neck. Turning my attention to the magic user who controls those weapons, I see P'Pha with an angry face looking at P'Park.

"I thought I warned you not to touch him, Park." He says to P'Park with a very cold tone. I thought they were close?

Pulling his hand away from me, P'Park answers him. "Easy there, Pha. I know I know. I'll stop." He then steps back a little bit from me.

P'Pha turns his face to me then back to P'Park. He drops the weapons around P'Park's neck, then tells him to go away. He is scared of P'Pha, I can totally see that. Without wasting any more time, P'Park flies away towards the dorm.

Wait a second. If P'Park is a student in the faculty of arts as well, doesn't it mean he also lives in my dorm? Sigh.

"Tha--" Before I can thank him, P'Pha gives me a guilty look then walks away. Did I do something wrong or something? Well, I should get going or it's going to get dark.

I feel kind of guilty as well after seeing that look. He was playful, flirtatious, with his never-ending smirk. But when his smirk actually disappears, he looks different.

Oh, I should go now.

(Phana's POV)

Shit. I didn't know it'd be this awkward after I made him cry earlier today. I feel so guilty after seeing his tears somehow. I have never felt like this before. Should I apologize?

Even before I can find my answer, I am following him from behind. I believe he can feel that someone is following him because he is walking quite fast. But, he won't be able to see me. I am hiding in my elemental energy. I don't know how to talk to him because I know he won't reply to me anyway, so I have no choice but this.