Chapter 56 - Alitheia Two

A/N: This is the fourth update today.

Read Chapter 53, 54, and 55 first, if you haven't.

-----------------------------

(Wayo's POV)

This feeling... there is something. I thought it was something normal since I had Erebus' powers but it's getting stronger now.

The ground starts shaking and we can see purple lights coming from the stadium. "Is this an earthquake?" Ming asks.

To avoid the effects of the earthquake, all people around here are flying above the ground. Some people try to go near the stadium but the energy is too strong. They can't go any closer. A building starts raising high from the ground at the stadium. It's a tower.

Seeing that dark tower, my heart beats louder. "P'Pha, do you feel it too?" I ask him because he is also touching his chest as he looks at the tower.

"Darkness. It's strong, nong Yo." He doesn't turn to me, still staring towards the stadium.

"It's dangerous here. Let's get you children somewhere safe." My mom tries to pull me to go away from here but I hold her hand and gently take it off me.

"Our friends are there, mom. We have to check on them first." I say to her.

Ming nods and speaks to P'Kit. "Stay here, P'Kit. We will go and see what's going on."

"Are you kidding me? Beam is my bestfriend. I am going there as well." Kit becomes a little bit irritated. He knows what Ming is trying to do, keeping him at the safety. But, Kit knows his power will be of help somehow.

"This tower... it can't be. How?" My dad walks slowly towards the stadium then stops. "Miwa, do you remember this?"

"Dear. How come? I thought there's a barrier between worlds. That tower is from the underworld. It's one of the visions that we foresaw a few years ago." She talks to dad.

I have no idea what they are talking about but they clearly say one name that I have heard of before.

"Hades."

(Narrator's POV)

That time when Wayo fought Erebus, the barrier between Earth and Underworld was broken because of the forbidden spell. He did know of Erebus' Castle, but he hasn't heard of Hades' Tower.

Hades is not a deity. He is a demon king of the underworld. The dark clan's plan to rule over the three worlds was actually Hades' influence. He was whispering those plans into the dark clan master's mind. Erebus was not interested in ruling the worlds, so he just helped the clan with what they needed. Erebus didn't even know that Hades was influencing his clan members.

Hades' plan was already ruined when the clan master got killed by Erebus, and Erebus being sealed inside a certain magic user's body. Hades witnessed everything. This dark demon king who has tremendous powers aims to get his revenge on that magic user for ruining his plans.

The underworld was thrown into alternate dimension that time, while Wayo was thrown into an unknown void.

The people who were in the underworld, the dark magic users, were not able to survive. They couldn't go back to Earth. Even though they could enter the Underworld, they were humans and they wouldn't be able to survive the other world's atmosphere. The dark clan master, his descendant, and his followers who were there have died because they were trapped there.