Chapter 24 - Revelation

Two Months Ago

(Ming's POV)

So, we have finally graduated from high school. I am surely going to go to neutral lands for college. By doing so, I can join Wizards Rumble. I will win the competition and~

"Ai'Ming!" Yo's voice snaps me out of my daydream.

I then ask the guy who is sitting in front of me. "What is it?"

"I have been calling you for a few times. We are almost there."

We are currently riding Byakko to go to the dining hall. After we have lunch, Yo plans to go to a friend's house and I plan to go home first. My parents said that they wanted to talk about something. But, they didn't want me to tell Yo.

"Here we are, master. I really wish you'd summon me for a better purpose. I am not a taxi."

"I am your master, Byakko. Whatever my purpose is, you better listen to me."

Yo glares at me then hugs Byakko's giant paw, "Don't talk like that to him, asshole Ming."

Byakko uses his other paw to gently rub Yo's head. Which one is the cat and which one is the human now? Sigh.

Without sending Byakko back to Valhalla, I go into the dining hall to have lunch with Yo. There's only a few guys here around this hour so I don't have to worry that much about letting Yo go alone to his friend's house.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you off?"

"Come on, Suthee's house is next to this dining hall. Silly."

Right. I almost forget that Suthee lives close to this building, silly me. I am used to dropping Yo off and picking him up so I always ask him to let me do those. No matter how mature he can be, he is my little brother and I have the right to spoil him.

After I finish having lunch, I kiss Yo on the cheeks then ride Byakko to go back to home. Kissing his cheeks has been a habit since I was little. He was always mad at me for doing that when we were kids, but he is already used to it now. 

Well, it's a waste if I don't kiss those chubby cheeks. I tell him that it's common for older brother to dote on his little brother.

(Wayo's POV)

I have finished eating lunch. Ming goes back to home with Byakko and I walk to Suthee's house. When I get there, Suthee is not at home yet. I guess he is still celebrating his graduation with his friends at the school. I don't know when he is coming back, so I decide to go back home first.

It's going to take a while to walk to my home if I walk. I go back inside the dining hall to ask someone to take me home.

One of the workers in the dining hall is currently cleaning up the table. Standing in front of her, I look down as I poke her arm a few times. "Umm.. Auntie?"

"Oh. What is it, dear? You want seconds?" Of course I can still eat some more but that's not the case.

I am not used to asking for a favor. But I should try, "No... Are you busy?" 

"I am not. How can I help this young master, hm?" She pinches my cheeks.

I laugh a little at the way she acts. Everyone in the clan always treats me as if I am a cute little baby. "If you don't mind... can you take me home, auntie?" I look up to her and I swear she is squealing as she pinches my cheeks again.

"Of course." She says to me then shouts to the other workers, "I am going to go for a little bit! I'll come back soon!" The other workers tell her 'okay' from the kitchen.