Chapter 60 - Epilogue

[5 years later]

------------------------------

(Bastet's POV)

"Listen to me, dog." I walk around Mauthe who is just rolling his eyes at me. "This is a perfect plan."

"You need to listen to me, cat. I am not going to do any prank to my master." He keeps rolling his eyes at me.

"What a boring familiar you are. You know no fun. Can't you imagine how funny their reactions will be if they come out of the pool without any underwear? We need to be subtle and take those fabrics off in a flash!" I wag my tail.

"Can't you at least stop your perverted thoughts? I can't even count how many times you have done this during the past five years. They are all friends but my master will still be awkward to be naked in front of them." Tsk.

"Your master will definitely love it when his husband sees him naked. Don't you know already that your master, Wayo, loves to see his husband, Phana, blushing? Come on. Let's have some fun." I jump onto his body. "Now, off to the water!"

"If my master gets angry, I will definitely leave you in the water. I know that you can't swim. Isn't that the reason why you're asking me to help you, Bastet?" Damn it.

"W-Who says I can't swim, Mauthe? Hoho. It's just, having a partner in crime is fun. Now, off to the water! Chop chop! We have a stripping mission to do!" I hit his neck with my paws.

(Narrator's POV)

"Look, P'Pha. Mauthe is going to swim too. Oh! Bastet is above him. How cute." Yo stands in the pool. It's not that deep so his feet can still reach the floor.

"You are way cuter than them, nong Yo." Phana hugs him from behind, watching the two familiars together. Then, Mingkwan and the others distract them from the dog and the cat.

"Are we going to eat lunch outside or should I cook? It's been a while since you guys tasted my cooking, right?" Forth offers to cook them lunch.

"Good idea. But, no tomato." Beam tells Forth.

"You don't have to tell me." Forth laughs then ruffles Beam's wet hair.

They are all still inside the pool at this moment. When Ming starts to whine that he is starving, Kit invites the others to get out of the pool and dry their bodies up with the towels. Kit knows that his boyfriend is really hungry if he whines like that. Kit goes out of the pool first, followed by Mingkwan then Forth and Beam afterwards.

Wayo doesn't even realize that his underwear has been taken by Bastet when he's not noticing. He nonchalantly climbs the ladder on the side of the pool and then... "Aaaaa!!" He jumps back to the pool right away when he realizes that he is completely naked. Phana is behind him and he does notice his wife's bubble butt being exposed in front of his eyes.

"Why are you naked, nong Yo? The others are here!" He can't contain the thoughts that his friends might be drooling over his wife's body.

Phana and Wayo got married a year ago after Wayo graduated. It was a lovely wedding with all their friends and families attending the ceremony.

The boys are currently in the light clan territory. It's the most luxurious land among the others because Khamnan, the clan master has invested a lot of money on the facilities. His son's friends are coming over today and they have just enjoyed the pool.

Back to that scene where Wayo is shocked to see his body completely naked.

He looks around and sees his underwear floating on the corner of the pool. Wayo is too embarrassed to move so Phana swims towards that corner to take it.