Chapter 22 - Naughty Demon Cat

(Kit's POV)

Ai'Beam, you jerk. He must have gone to the bar again. What's with his alcohol addiction? Nah, he is not addicted to drinking. He is addicted to seeing hot girls at the bar because usually their skin is 50% visible.

I have been knocking on his door but there is no response, so I am sure that he has gone to drink. Pha hasn't come back from his house, so I guess I'll have dinner alone tonight.

Studying far away from home is hard and lonely. If it wasn't for Pha, Beam and I wouldn't have gone to this college.

I go back to my room, closing the door using my toe. Sitting on the bed, I lean my back on the headrest. I am not that hungry yet, so I spend a little bit time to relax while thinking of something.

Thinking about me and my best friends. It's been a week that Pha left us without telling anything. There's a letter for us but it's not his handwriting for sure. We have so many questions to ask. Me and Beam were worrying about him.

No.

We are still worrying about him. 

We have been best friends since high school. Our high school is in the neutral lands, between the territory of fire and wind.

Ifrit Clan is established in the northern east, while Aeolus Clan is established in the southern east. Our high school is somewhere between those two territories.

We became best friends since the first year. Being best friends means that we are supposed to trust each other.

But! How come he didn't trust us enough to tell us that he is from Erebus Clan? Even if our clan masters threaten us to tell about him, we would never sell our friend out. If I were the one with dark magic, I am sure Beam and Pha would keep my secret.

I can't with this. If I meet him, I am going to give him a really gentle welcome.

Gotta smack him until he apologizes.

Knock Knock Knock

Is it Beam? Finally, my friend has realized that he will be lonely without...

When I open the door, it's a familiar face but not the one I want to meet right now. Not Pha. Not Beam. He smiles to me while leaning his arm against the wall.

"P'Kit."

Of course I know how to reply to his greetings. I close the door right away.

He whines from outside my room and calls my name again,"P'Kiiit."

"Why are you here? I have had enough. Stop bothering me." I say to him from inside my room.

He has come here quite often after that time we had dinner together. Well, it wasn't intentional that we had dinner together. There were six of us anyway, not just him and me.

Every time he comes, I shut the door. But after a few moments, I always end up opening the door for him. Damn it.

"Please~ P'Kit? Open the door. It's important."

There he goes, with his usual 'Please~'. I am a nice person, okay! I don't like being bothered by childish person like him, but... Argh! This kid. Sigh. I open the door then stand in front of him while crossing my arm.

"What is it? The last time you came here, you said you were sick. I accompanied you to go to a pharmacy but it turned out you took me to a restaurant. I decided to stay in the restaurant because your brother was there too and asked me to stay. Now what is it this time? Another lie? You--"