Chapter 58 - A Peaceful Morning

A/N: This is the sixth update today.

Read Chapter 53-57, if you haven't.

------------------------------

(Narrator's POV)

Wayo is now not alone. He has six elemental deities on his side. Erebus is inside him all along so he knows the situation. He has seen how strong his vessel is and decides to kill Hades for him.

Hades and Erebus have never been in good terms anyway. Erebus really does have the intention to help Wayo at that moment, but the other five deities aren't not buying it. Wayo is the one calming down those deities, telling them that they should all work together.

He feels pain in his body for using true magic too much. His body is still adjusting to all the six elements but he knows that he should do this anyway.

Little does he know, he is really not the only human there. The people who have run away from the place called for help, and all the participants of this year's Wizards Rumble are now there, surrounding Hades.

After fighting for a while, the participants know that they stand no chance against Hades. But, they do understand that they can help Wayo with one thing.

"Guys, please lend me your mana!" Wayo raises his voice and it echoes throughout the field. There are more than just ten, twenty, or thirty. There's around a hundred people there, sending their different elemental mana to Wayo.

Thanks to that, the elemental deities that Wayo summoned are able to stay longer in the battlefield.

Hades is getting tired. Though he gets unlimited stamina from eating people's fear, Wayo gets unlimited supply of mana from people around him.

Hades grows impatient and wants to finish Wayo as soon as he can, but Erebus blocks his way.

"What a disgusting sight." Erebus says to Hades who is panting. He presses his palm on Hades' forehead, making a hole there with his dark beaming laser.

As a loud scream escapes Hades, he flies backwards and tries to go back to the underworld through the large magic circle.

"Bow of alithis." Wayo calls upon the bow of truth.

All the six elemental deities place their hands on Wayo's shoulder, three deities standing on his left and three deities standing on his right. They send their elemental powers to reduce the effect of that magic on Wayo's body. "Ovia satarasuka alitheia!" 

He shines bright, the deities shine bright, and the bow also shines bright. Everyone is amazed at what they see. When Wayo releases his grip on the bowstring, the arrow splits into six different colors and pierce through Hades' body. Hades is now chained by six elements, starting to disappear because of the powers of true magic.

A deity can be killed by a deity.

The same goes to demons. They can be killed by a deity as well.

Hades will probably get reborn into something new and pure in Valhalla. He might become a tree, a fish, or anything that Odin wishes. But, if Odin doesn't approve his soul, Hades will forever be gone into nothingness.

Everyone cheers for Wayo. He is happy that the long night is finally over. With a sigh of relief, he loses consciousness but the deities catch him and slowly bring him to where his friends are.

"Sorry for disappearing so suddenly. I was summoned by our child." Gaia apologizes to Miwa. She was with her before Wayo suddenly summoned her. Gaia has never stopped calling Wayo with the name 'our child'.