Chapter 39 - I am Here

(Phana's POV)

Odin comes down the sky as the ray of light shines from above.

"Guys, whoever finds him first, bring him back to the dorm. We will meet up there. If he is found, send a familiar to let the others know that he is back." I say to my friends and they nod their head.

Forth and Genbu are going to search on the North.

Kit and Seiryuu are going to search on the East.

Beam and Suzaku are going to search on the South.

Ming and Byakko are going to search on the West.

Me and Odin are going to search around the center of Earth.

Mr. Panitchayasawad is going to search around the dark territory for clues.

We go separate ways, flying through night to find the void where Yo is waiting for us to find him. It seems no one can feel the existence of the Underworld for some reason. Even Odin can't see the Underworld anymore through his eyes.

We have been searching for hours but there's no hint whatsoever. I am losing my mind and I can't even think of where we should go. 

"I... am here..."

The familiar voice that I have been searching for suddenly comes to me. It's a telepathy. It's faint but I can tell that it's him. I really want to reply to this telepathy but I don't know where to send my mana to. Yo must be able to see me somehow and he is sending his mana to me.

"I am here..."

Where?! This is driving me crazy. I should calm down and think.

"P'Pha..."

Please wait, I am trying my best. I can feel his mana clearly but I can't see anything around here. The range of telepathy should be very limited. This is weird. I can clearly receive the telepathy but I can't find where I should send my mana to reply to him. He should be around somewhere but I can't see him.

"Odin. Is it possible for you to see through alternate dimensions?"

"Alternate dimensions? As in?"

"Like the one in magic pockets. A separate dimension from all the three worlds. But it's there, right? Somewhere among the worlds."

"There could be thousands of alternate dimensions around here, my child."

I don't mind the numbers. "I count on you."

"Very well."

The only answer to my questions should be in the alternate dimensions. There are only three worlds but there are so many dimensions. If Odin can't sense the Underworld at all, it is possible that somehow that world is colliding with an alternate dimension. Somewhere.

If I can hear the telepathy clearly, it means the alternate dimensions should be near. But the thing is, alternate dimensions don't stay in one place. To keep the balance on Earth, the alternate dimensions move around without us realizing.

Focus, Phana. Think.

There is a spell to track something but an item is required. The item has to have some sort of connection between the spell caster and the other.

Item.

Yo.

Me.

Something that shows that there's a connection between us. What is it?! I place my hands on my forehead, looking up at the sky as I think.