Chapter 25 - I Trust You

A/N: This is the second update today.
Read Chapter 24 first, if you haven't.

Have you been wondering where Forth and Beam are? Hohoho

-----------------------------

(Forth's POV)

"Ai'Beam, which one is your room?" I ask this drunk person.

I am helping him walk to his room right now. We were drinking and had a competition. I drank more than him, I won, but he is drunker than me. I am also drunk but not as bad as him. He is my drinking buddy so I can't leave him alone at the bar.

We are already in his dorm right now. I am pretty sure his room is on this floor but I don't know which. Walking around with him, I see a room that doesn't have a door. When I look lower, I notice that the door has been melted completely. That is scary.

Beam suddenly walks towards the room opposite the one I am looking at. When he unlocks the door, I know that we finally find his room. He is swaying around, trying to walk straight. Even though he has found his room, I guess I should help him walk inside.

I wrap my arm around his waist, supporting his weight. I close the door with my toe then help him walk to his bed. He falls to the bed and he also drags me with him.

He is lying on his back under me and staring at me. He has his arms wrapped around my neck, while I have my hands beside his head to prevent me from collapsing on him.

"Hey, get your hands off, Ai'Beam. I should go back to my dorm now."

I try to pull my body away but I can't. He's not letting go of my neck. His face is so close, I can clearly see his facial features. I didn't realize that Beam was this good looking.

"Ai'Forth." He calls my name. Before I can speak anything, he brushes our lips together. 

Being shocked at his sudden attack, I gasp and he takes the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. Damn. He is so skillful in playing with my tongue. I return his attack with the same passion. I push his tongue into his own mouth then plays with it there. Our tongue dances together in his mouth while he pulls me closer to him.

I finally realize what we are doing, so I try to push him away but it doesn't work. He is locking his arm around my neck so tightly. We continue sharing a deep hot kiss. When he gasps to catch his breath, I pull my face away from him.

We are staring into each other's eyes, panting as we try to take a breath. I know exactly what is there in his eyes.

Lust.

Meanwhile

(Phana's POV)

It's my turn to tell my story now.

"Guys. Erebus Clan..."

Growl~

Someone's hungry. I can clearly hear someone's stomach growling. The voice comes from beside me. Nong Yo rubs his belly and pouts. Argh, I really want to kiss those plushy lips.

"Are you hungry, nong Yo?" I ask him this then he nods.

Kit stands up then walks to the table, "Let's continue this after you have dinner. We have bought something for you two to eat. Let me warm it up."