Chapter 35 - Prayers

(Phana's POV)

What the fuck was that?!

"Hey? Can you hear me? What's wrong? Yo?" I have been trying to reach him through telepathy but he doesn't respond. Fuck it, I am going to his dorm. I don't care about this pretending-to-be-sick act anymore after I heard him. He was asking for help!

Without wasting any second, "I open the gate on Earth." I teleport to nong Yo's room. 

No one is here. I run outside the room then go around the dorm. Everyone is unconscious. This spell! Fuck. This is a dark magic spell!

When I try to leave the dorm, I see Yo's friends. The fairy witches are lying unconscious at the lobby. There is no time to recover the other students so I'll just wake them up first. I need some information right now.

The spells that I wrote on the notebook are clearly here in my memory. I raise my hand in the air and illuminate the whole lobby with white lights, "Ovia mat fos porsva stokadi! (I send my lights to break you free from darkness!)"

As the lights shine brighter, I see them waking up because of the blinding lights. One of them looks around in confusion, "Bitches, why are we--"

"Where is Yo?!" I cut him off.

They look at me like I am crazy. "Who is that, doc Pha?" Fuck. They used memory-mending on them. 

It's a high leveled dark spell and I don't even know how to lift it. I take a deep breath then change my question, "Why were you guys sleeping here? Do you remember seeing someone or some group before you fell asleep?"

"What group?"

They are not helping at all. I can't waste my time talking to them. Fidgeting my fingers and stomping my foot on the ground, I think of what I should be doing right now. I am not even sure of where they are right now.

Wait. I should calm down.

Think, Phana. Think.

If they find out about Yo, that means someone who knows his identity has told the clan about him. Not even the clan master knows about Yo. I am pretty sure that no one in the clan knows about...

Fuck.

This can't be.

Memory mending is a high leveled spell that can only be broken by the caster. I was the one who cast the spell on that bastard. This must be because of the change. I didn't expect that it would break every spell that I ever cast before.

Fuck it! I should be finding Yo right now but I have to focus first! If Park is somehow freed from my spell, he would have told the clan master about Yo as soon as possible. The clan master is not the type that will think twice so he would probably go after Yo right away without taking too many magic users with him. 

The guards in his chamber are around twenty people. If the clan master brings around twenty people with him, there's no way he would go back to the territory. They must be somewhere else. There should be a hidden place where only authorized people could enter.

That place...

Where is it?!

The only one in the clan that I can ask right now is the chancellor.

There are only three Erebus Clan members in this area right now. The chancellor, Pring, and me. Pring is the clan master's daughter and there's no way she would take on Yo's side. The chancellor is quite close to the clan master but I don't think he is interested in kidnapping the last descendant.

I am gambling on this but I have no choice. I have to meet him.

I call upon my magic circle which has white color now. "Here, I open the gate on Earth." Remember. I need to remember every detail of the chancellor's office. He should be there around this hour. I close my eyes as I picture every corner of the room.