Chapter 37 - Alitheia

(Kit's POV)

"Mingkwan. Your hand. Get it off my shoulder." I slap his hand.

Ifrit laughs at me. "You should have cut his arm." No way I would do that.

Ming seems shocked to hear what Ifrit says. "P'Kit, you're not going to do that right?"

I really want to laugh but I should stay cool. "I will cut your arm if you want me to."

His face is priceless. He is scared of me. "P'Kittt."

The more I spend time with Ming, the more I think that he is somehow similar to Yo. They might not realize this but they are like twins in my eyes. The way they pout is similar. Well, Yo is actually cute but this guy here should really take a look in the mirror. Pouting is not his forte.

We are currently flying towards Erebus' Castle, the four of us.

Ifrit and Gaia came to us when we were sitting on the beach, looking at the moon. It's not a date. It was not! We went there after dinner to relax. We were just sitting next to each other at the shore while talking about ourselves. That's all.

Along the way, we see Pha, Beam, and Forth flying towards the same direction. Pha is in a rush, he is way ahead of us. I am amazed at what I see. Pha is flying with white shining wings. He leaves a trail of sparkling white lights as he flies.

I thought he was a dark magic user? Never mind. That is not important.

I have never expected that we will fly together with deities beside us. Each deity who's worshiped by elemental clans is flying above us. It's amazing to see the deities of elemental clans are guiding us to save one person.

When we finally arrive at where that castle is, there's a lot of guards everywhere. They are all wearing purple garbs and they are ready to shoot us with their magic.

They are so stupid to gather in one wide open field. While we are flying high above the ground, I summon a mystical beast. Raising both hands in the air, I cover my whole body with red lights. I shoot a beam of fire to the sky as I summon the beast that can help us break through.

"Here, I open the gate to Valhalla. I summon thee: Suzaku!"

As the fire grows bigger, a giant phoenix appears in the sky. She screeches loudly as she spreads her wings, spreading fire to the whole area.

There are too many dark magic users down there. They are summoning dark creatures and building dark barriers.

I have to make a way for the others to break through. "Guys, I will take care of the casters who build that wall of darkness. When there's a chance, go into the castle."

"P'Kit. I am staying with you."

"What are you talking about? Your brother is kept inside that castle, you should go there!"

"Can't you see he already has someone who is trying hard to enter that castle?" Ming asks me while pointing his hand towards Pha.

Pha is summoning unlimited number of light arrows from the sky, attacking the magic casters who try to shoot us from below.

I give Ming a determined look. "Okay, Mingkwan. Let's land on the ground. You know what to do."

Ming tells the others that we are going to open the path for them. "P'Beam, P'Forth. We will go there as soon as we can after we handle them."

Forth and Beam nod their head then wait for us to give them the chance to break through. If we could use teleportation magic, that would have been convenient. But we can't use that magic, so we will have to use some force to enter this dark castle.